I Want One (1 Viewer)

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
Someone posted that on Facebook earlier. I want one too!

OP
OP
Brian_K

Brian_K

Free Member
Feb 9, 2015
Durham
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Someone posted that on Facebook earlier. I want one too!

Yes, that's where I got the link from - unbelievable where this stuff is going these days.

Brian

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
Did you look on the website?

They are taking pre orders and payment now, shipping from the US February next year. $519. It looks to me like they are trying to crowd fund the project.

OP
OP
Brian_K

Brian_K

Free Member
Feb 9, 2015
Durham
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Did you look on the website?

They are taking pre orders and payment now, shipping from the US February next year. $519. It looks to me like they are trying to crowd fund the project.

I did read a price of $499 if you order now and $999 if you wait, so you’re probably right.

When they get to the stage where I can put one on my MH roof (under a satellite type dome for weather protection…..obviously) and linked into my alarm system, so it can take off, video the theft from a safe distance, follow the culprit if required while phoning plod, I’ll be interested.

You may scoff, but I’m filling in the intellectual property right’s form on that idea as we speak :LOL:

Brian

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
That will be 574 of your English pounds please.

Sadly, this faithful following film equipment isn't going to be ready to buy until February 2016 - and it won't be cheap when it does arrive. The Lily Camera is slated to cost $899 (£574) when it goes on sale. But if you're particularly eager you can plonk down a pre-order of only $499 (£319).13 May 2015

magicsurfbus

Free Member
Oct 11, 2010
NW England
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1997
£574 for a bloody selfie stick? No thanks.

Why did the people in the video assume they were the most interesting photographic subject in those surroundings?

Narcissism gone mad ("..and here's one of me emptying the toilet cartridge - you'll love the bit where I drop the Elsan blue bottle"), but hey, if you want to pay for it..

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Saw a filmed report on those, they'll only 'follow' whoever has the thingy that the drone recognises and so, is able to follow. You cannot use it amongst trees, it has to be on clear ground 'such as a football field' - as it hasn't got sensors to stop it crashing into anything in its way, and because it's a fixed height you'd have to be dead careful you weren't too close to the posts when you scored the try.

Of very limited use at the moment !

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back