i seen a funster badge pickering yesterdy (1 Viewer)

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
we were driving through Pickering yesterday and we seen a funster first time I have seen a funster on the road
so who was it :winky:

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
we were driving through Pickering yesterday and we seen a funster first time I have seen a funster on the road
so who was it :winky:

Are you quite sure Bill, I mean 110% positive you weren't looking at the reflection of yourself driving your Mo-Ho in a large shop window? :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Wildbill
Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
Are you quite sure Bill, I mean 110% positive you weren't looking at the reflection of yourself driving your Mo-Ho in a large shop window? :ROFLMAO:
defo as it was the wife that seen it and she never makes a mistake

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
It was us , I think:thumb: was it in the town centre past the new lidl on Saturday ?
I put a post on yesterday saying it was the 1st time we'd seen a fellow funster badge on the road , since we joined.
Nice to get a returned wave too::bigsmile:
We were leaving the antique centre car park , but ended up coming back into Pickering the same night , and stopping at mount terrace CL .

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Sure it wasn't us or Drago? We were about Pickering too ::bigsmile:stopped at hatton le hole £5 pn gorgeous :thumb:

OP
OP
Wildbill
Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
Sure it wasn't us or Drago? We were about Pickering too ::bigsmile:stopped at hatton le hole £5 pn gorgeous :thumb:
we were going to stay there but had to go get the wee man at Scarborough as he was sick or missing nanny and granddad once picked up he suddenly got well agene :Doh:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Wildbill
Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
It was us , I think:thumb: was it in the town centre past the new lidl on Saturday ?
I put a post on yesterday saying it was the 1st time we'd seen a fellow funster badge on the road , since we joined.
Nice to get a returned wave too::bigsmile:
We were leaving the antique centre car park , but ended up coming back into Pickering the same night , and stopping at mount terrace CL .
yes it was you were driving a big CI seven birth

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back