I saw this and I thought , yes! (1 Viewer)

Nov 10, 2012
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
image.jpeg

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
how is laika doing after her op? and any news of the idiot owner

OP
OP
Kevinthecat
Nov 10, 2012
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
how is laika doing after her op? and any news of the idiot owner

Morning Big1, Laika is doing fantastically well. She went for her final vet check up on Wednesday and all is looking good with her wound . Her hair is growing back and she looks great.
No news on the idiot owner or the police .
We have a community forum for our borough called Se1 Forum , there was an interesting thread on there about a dog attack in a local park (page 2)
. I believe the idiot owner went on there and stated he was a vet (he is not) He was going on about fraud with dog insurance claims. He also quoted an ear infection which Laika had in his ramblings , he only knew this because he rang our vet stating he was me as had my details when I gave him the bill for Laika's initial consultation after the attack. He has also been in touch with my vet since wanting information . We have had to put a password on our account at the vet so they know who they are speaking to. All very strange.
It was a challenging thread but to me it was also amusing. If you do read the thread the guy whose dog attacked Laika was a skinny white guy with an Australian accent .

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
well that's 10 minutes I wont be getting back:LOL: the fake vet is hilarious

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
I had a look.

" It appears we don't have a resident vet on this thread after all, the person who states he is a vet is in fact the white skinny man who owns a staffy that attacks" :LOL::LOL:

I see also that they were the only '9' posts that he has ever made.:D

Glad to here that yourdog is on the mend. I'd keep after him & I'd track him down & photograph him. & post them about.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back