I saw this and I thought , yes!

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Kevinthecat, May 12, 2016.

1. Kevinthecat

Kevinthecat Funster

image.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
  2. TheBig1

TheBig1 Funster Life Member

how is laika doing after her op? and any news of the idiot owner

• Like Like x 1
  3. Kevinthecat

Kevinthecat Funster

Morning Big1, Laika is doing fantastically well. She went for her final vet check up on Wednesday and all is looking good with her wound . Her hair is growing back and she looks great.
    No news on the idiot owner or the police .
    We have a community forum for our borough called Se1 Forum , there was an interesting thread on there about a dog attack in a local park (page 2)
    . I believe the idiot owner went on there and stated he was a vet (he is not) He was going on about fraud with dog insurance claims. He also quoted an ear infection which Laika had in his ramblings , he only knew this because he rang our vet stating he was me as had my details when I gave him the bill for Laika's initial consultation after the attack. He has also been in touch with my vet since wanting information . We have had to put a password on our account at the vet so they know who they are speaking to. All very strange.
    It was a challenging thread but to me it was also amusing. If you do read the thread the guy whose dog attacked Laika was a skinny white guy with an Australian accent .

• Like Like x 4
  4. TheBig1

TheBig1 Funster Life Member

well that's 10 minutes I wont be getting back:LOL: the fake vet is hilarious

• Like Like x 1
  5. gus-lopez

gus-lopez Funster

I had a look.

" It appears we don't have a resident vet on this thread after all, the person who states he is a vet is in fact the white skinny man who owns a staffy that attacks" :LOL::LOL:

I see also that they were the only '9' posts that he has ever made.:D

Glad to here that yourdog is on the mend. I'd keep after him & I'd track him down & photograph him. & post them about.

• Like Like x 1