i pod connection

Discussion in 'Auto-Trail' started by buckby, Jan 19, 2014.

1. buckby

buckby

Don't know if this is of interest to anybody but with the autotrail entertainment system it is possible to connect your I pod in turn the stereo to aux and use the main speakers you have to have a phono to jack plug lead plug into the red and white socket at the back turn the selector knob to 3 and put stereo on aux job done especially with radio reception being not that good
    Cheers kev

• Like Like x 1
  2. Brightspark

Brightspark Funster

Hi Kev, please don't take offence, but after visually adding in some punctuation to your thread I have managed to work out what you are saying! I think.

Do you mean adding the jack plug/phono lead into the spare sockets at the back of freeview box, or do you mean a phono lead from the aux socket on the cab dash radio info unit?

3. buckby

buckby

the phono plugs go into the dvd/tv selector then set it to no3 on the dialhope this helps

4. Brightspark

Brightspark Funster

What you are describing is not on my system (Comanche 2010) so unsure which system you have in your Cheyenne, what year is it?

5. buckby

buckby

57 plate it has a selector in the cupboard with the freeview box and seargent unt it has a knob that has tv dvd and 3 on it depending what you select it will then go through the dropdown monitor not sure what you have on the 10 plate

6. Brightspark

Brightspark Funster

Sounds like a different system. On the 10 plate the dash unit has an 'aux' socket (& a usb) I plug my i pod into there.