Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Just spent two an a half hours, emptying the RV... :Sad:

Not taking anything out.... Everything that was in it when I bought it is staying...

Safari Room... Skirt.. Table & Chairs.. Snooper type Sat.... Rear Elecrtro/Hydraulic Motorbike lift.. Spare wheel... :thumb:

Not changing till next week... but looks like the weather may be on the change...

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Just spent two an a half hours, emptying the RV... :Sad:

Not taking anything out.... Everything that was in it when I bought it is staying...

Safari Room... Skirt.. Table & Chairs.. Snooper type Sat.... Rear Elecrtro/Hydraulic Motorbike lift.. Spare wheel... :thumb:

Not changing till next week... but looks like the weather may be on the change...

Under section 37(1) of the British Nationality Act 1981 Old Mo abandoned the name of "Old Mo" and assumed the name of "I'm Knackered"..

Sounds about right to me :thumb:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
I know the feeling

I know the feel Mo.. taken us for ever to unload as in everything off... about 9 hours all in and a good 3 hours to put it all back (90%) ... where did we get it all from and did we ever use it all?

So I know the feeling after doing all that work.

Bob:Sad:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
When we first had ours it had to have warranty work done to the roof - we had 2 holidays booked when the problem became manifest on pick up (cosmetic but had to be sone at Swift) so we'd just had two hols, not years.

Everything that wasn't actually screwed down, including ALL soft furnishing - had to be removed. Mattress, bench seat cushions, curtains, carpets, bath mat ....... (not that we have actually screwed anything down, just what the factory did)

Don't want to do that again ........

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
Mo what with all the house moves and RV changes over the last few years that you have done, im surprised that you are not living out of boxes. Would save all that unpacking just to have to pack up again after a short while.
Go on be a devil and tell us this is the last move/change of vehicle you are ever doing

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Mo what with all the house moves and RV changes over the last few years that you have done, im surprised that you are not living out of boxes. Would save all that unpacking just to have to pack up again after a short while.
Go on be a devil and tell us this is the last move/change of vehicle you are ever doing

"Yes"...... Last move and RV.... :thumb:

Unless there is money to be made....::bigsmile:

Never say Never..

But dont tell Judy.... :RollEyes::Cool:

Apr 18, 2009
Englishman in Mid Wales
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584, A Class
Exp
Not long enough!
Ya see thats the down side of these bloody gret VR's they take everything AND the kitchen sink, now if yud had a lil ole euro van you'd have got it all in a tea chest in five mins:winky:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
but the comfort of an RV

Ya see thats the down side of these bloody gret VR's they take everything AND the kitchen sink, now if yud had a lil ole euro van you'd have got it all in a tea chest in five mins:winky:

but the comfort of an RV.. home from home:RollEyes:

Bob:Blush:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
the cold do not mind it is the wet

I can live with the cold... have camped many times when the site taps have frozen.. but it is the miserable wet I cannot do.

Have a good time

Bob:Blush:

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
just being nosey

so did you sell it then, or taken it in to the px against differant one?

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
so did you sell it then, or taken it in to the px against differant one?

Me or Bob...?

I had two, a "B" class and an "A" class.... Sold the "B" second time round of advertising... (Got more second time than the first add.. :RollEyes:)

And Part X`d the "A" class for a 2 year old "A"... with the lay out I wanted and not with all the frilly bits of the other one which the wife fell in love with.. :Doh::Sad:

Feb 4, 2010
Mid. Glamorgan, S. Wales
Funster No
MH
Motorhutch / Toy Camper
Exp
Since 2010

...which should mean that I could empty/fill mine in about 2 minutes :thumb:

How come in reality it takes me ages? :Sad:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back