I Love My E & P Jacks (2 Viewers)

Oct 30, 2010
Suffolk or France or ........
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic
Exp
Since 2008
Has anyone used Full Circle Enterprises in Norfolk or know anything about them?

They are our nearest installers so it would be easiest to go to them........if they are any good.
I know Mick in Doncaster gets great compliments for his work and I have used Conrad Anderson, several years ago, but they did a good job.
As the job seems to require two days work it would be a bit of a 'faff' to travel to the other end of the country if I can get a good job done nearer to home.

Richard.

Imbiber

LIFE MEMBER
May 12, 2009
Castleford, West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2007
Just to add if you spring for the VB full air the E&P levellers integrate well with their software. The van drops to its lowest level on the air before the levellers deploy thus giving a greater stroke range on the jacks.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 30, 2010
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic
Exp
Since 2008
Just to add if you spring for the VB full air the E&P levellers integrate well with their software. The van drops to its lowest level on the air before the levellers deploy thus giving a greater stroke range on the jacks.

Now that does sound expensive.
Might be pushing my luck to suggest that to the chancellor.;)

Richard.

Jun 22, 2014
Great Totham
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Since 2015
Please stop it!

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
Waiting for a date
image.jpeg

Imbiber

LIFE MEMBER
May 12, 2009
Castleford, West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2007
Andy, I'm sure you'll be impressed by the workmanship undertaken by Mick and his team. I couldn't recommend them highly enough.
Cheers
Andy

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
New isn't necessarily an improvement :p
Ain't that the truth
Same goes for wives too

Edit - this post was made under duress
Mrs C was stood beside me at the time

Steve devon

Free Member
Sep 7, 2014
North devon
Funster No
MH
Adria sonic supreme
Exp
Since 2015
Q?
Does anyone ignore the user procedure and just press auto while sat in the cab.
I can't imagine me getting out especially if raining etc
I always stay in when levelling, I was told by the guy who fitted them that as long as you keep still all is good, I moved on the seat when the legs were going down once and the whole operation stopped, had to switch off and start again

Lee27

Free Member
Aug 23, 2015
Lancs
Funster No
MH
Hymer B644GL
Exp
since 2007
I love mine too!

Weight came in at 46Kg for ours but it's a relatively small van hymer B644, although we don't have a weight issue at all anyway. i almost always use manual as it keeps the van lower.

we no longer carry the milenco quattro ramps (did for a few months) or the trolly jack, but i do carry four bits of wood to go under the jacks feet, to keep them clean(er) more than anything, and a cordless drill in case we get a flat battery and need to wind them with the bit provided.

Another benefit is that it's great for greasing the alko rear torsion suspension, although I do put a couple of axle stands in place when i do it.

Lee

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
Another benefit is that it's great for greasing the alko rear torsion suspension, although I do put a couple of axle stands in place when i do it.
I don't. I have enough ground clearance for a big fat bloke :LOL:

Clewsy

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 26, 2014
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Frankia 7900 Platin
Exp
since June 2014
@Clarky - we used Full Circle in Norfolk (we lived near Diss at the time). We were the first van they fitted the E & P system to and asked if they could keep the van for two days to fully test the system. They were excellent, have a secure compound and our system has been faultless in the 12 months we have had it. First thing we do in any pitch is drop the jacks down even if the pitch is level just to steady the van. We have had a few very sloping pitches and we carry some blocks to put under the jacks in such situations. No regrets about fitting them or about using Full Circle.

Oct 30, 2010
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic
Exp
Since 2008
@Clarky - we used Full Circle in Norfolk (we lived near Diss at the time). We were the first van they fitted the E & P system to and asked if they could keep the van for two days to fully test the system. They were excellent, have a secure compound and our system has been faultless in the 12 months we have had it. First thing we do in any pitch is drop the jacks down even if the pitch is level just to steady the van. We have had a few very sloping pitches and we carry some blocks to put under the jacks in such situations. No regrets about fitting them or about using Full Circle.

Thanks for that. Will call them on Monday for a quote.
It's always reassuring to know that other people have had good service from a company that you know nothing about.

Richard.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back