I like a bit or orange... (2 Viewers)

mikamada

Free Member
Apr 12, 2009
Funster No
Just spotted a thread on motorhome facts about the caravan channel.Apart from slagging them off,the tail end of the thread refers to the RV makeover we won through MHF.

I feel really stupid-they laughed at our 'apes' and I will always in future regard myself as 'the woman with the orange hair'.

The makeover itself fared better-as it should-we couldn't be more pleased.

kim

Oct 15, 2007
Five Roads Alyth
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 2005
Ognor them, if you're happy what does it matter:thumb:

As to the caravan channel, yes it creaks and growns BUT where else on telly do you get 'camping' stuff, yes mainly for the tuggers but still a bit of fun (therapy) when you're stuck at home:thumb:

Liked the make over by the way:thumb:

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
As Ive never been a member of FACTS I havent read their thread,

I think its a very poor show that they have obviously made derogatory comments about you and if you are a FACTS member its even worse that they would make horrible remarks about a fellow member. You certainly are NOT known on here as the woman with the orange hair.

I dont think Chris Green will be impressed if he reads the thread on FACTS either.

Take no notice of anything thats been said about the makeover. The main thing is that you are happy with the work and the end product and pleased with the discount you got.

For all we know it could be jealousy that a FUN member benefitted.

They must be really sad people.

I joined FUN and have never had to join any other forum as this one has always met our needs.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Kim you hair is super::bigsmile:

Take not notice of the silly bu**ers and I am being polite :censored:2

Your motorhome is stunning and you were in the right place at the right time, it couldn't have happened to a nicer couple :hug:

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
there are some good people on facts,but there is nothing on fact's that worry's me.
:moon:

chris

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Just spotted a thread on motorhome facts about the caravan channel.Apart from slagging them off,the tail end of the thread refers to the RV makeover we won through MHF.

I feel really stupid-they laughed at our 'apes' and I will always in future regard myself as 'the woman with the orange hair'.

The makeover itself fared better-as it should-we couldn't be more pleased.

kim

Dont worry about it Kim.
When we went to pick up our refurbished MH i was disappointed not to find a gorilla in ours:ROFLMAO:

We are really pleased with our finished results BTW Careavan did an excellent job. It looks totally different.
Infact if anyone wants to come and have a look at it , we are going to Lincoln.

Once Ralph's fathomed out how to put some before and after pics on our page , and gets the time to , he will do.

Toffs-G

Free Member
Sep 16, 2009
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Adria Twin 640SPB
Exp
September 2009
Hi,

Just ignore the comments from the otherside, I saw the caravan channel article and thought the apes, your hair and your RV makeover were all stunning, my wife and i said what a difference it made and how great it looked.:thumb:

I would agree that it sounds like jealousy from the other side. When we eventually get the RV we want, we won't worry too much about the upholstery knowing what can be done.

Just enjoy your RV and I hope to see it at show sometime!:thumb:

Take care

wasp

Free Member
Dec 21, 2008
Warsop
Funster No
MH
None gone caravannin
Exp
I watched the program I thought it was a good show an now you`ve been on the telly you`re famous, can i have your autograph hehehe:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back