I feel soo guilty ...

Discussion in 'Pets' started by scotjimland, Aug 17, 2011.

1. scotjimland

scotjimland Funster Life Member

With the addition of Bella to the household we decided to have Mylo castrated .. he's at that age where he humps anything in sight... all the advice we had was to have him 'done'

He went in yesterday morning and I picked him up at 4pm.. complete with designer lamp shade..
    What a sad little dog, he was ok until the pain killer wore off around 7pm .. he couldn't sit or lie and was crying like a baby :Sad:

We went to bed and I could hear him still moaning, so brought him into our room and tried to make him comfy.. I guess the lamp shade didn't help..

Woke up about 6am with him on the bed.. wagging his tail and showing off his latest head gear.. :Laughing:

Well, now he's back to his old grumpy self.. and has been a walk .. with his lamp shade.. but I take it off for feeding and to give him a break from it..

I know it's for the best .. but I doubt he would agree .. :Laughing:

• Like Like x 2
  2. old-mo

old-mo Funster Extra Special Life Member

"O" boy..... I`m glad you were not my father... :Eeek::cry::Wink:

• Like Like x 2
  3. motor roamin

motor roamin Funster

Hate to tell you Jim it never stopped my last dog he still tried to hump every thing in sight guess it must have been memories :Rofl1: :Rofl1:

All the best Rick

• Like Like x 1
  4. scotjimland

scotjimland Funster Life Member

but he was firing blanks.. I don't want a house full of Jackacairns :Laughing:

5. betty swallux

betty swallux Read Only Funster

Is he barking in Falsetto Jim? you'd make a fortune with him performing "O for the wings of a dove"

• Like Like x 1
  6. Jim

Jim Ringleader

I'm sure he'll be OK Jim, you won't notice it straight away but it does steady most dogs down a bit. There is a tendency for them to put on weight so watch his food intake and adjust to keep him at a healthy weight.

Sian keeps trying to get me to have a similar op:Smile: Trouble is. I've heard it makes you fat, lazy and bald; so there's no way they're getting a scalpel near me, I'd hate to be lazy:BigGrin:

• Like Like x 3