Free Member
Jul 8, 2012
Ireland
Funster No
MH
Swift 530lp
Exp
since 2oo8
Many thanks to all who replied , is it not fair to say that a HYMER 584 CLASSIC is the same as any other HYMER 584 with the same layout inside.? Iam new to HYMER SO DONT KNOW : Eeek: Here are the facts on the motor home from sunday ; HYMER 584 classic; 04 reg; ;22000 miles on the clock ; 25,000euro about £20,000 . For those of you who like the classic look you are saying YOU FOOL OF A MAN CALL BACK, TELL HIM YOU WILL MEET AT THE SAME SPOT IN THE MORNING AT 5-30am WITH THE MONEY IN HAND.25'000 euro is a lot for me, I want to be happy with the motor not look out the window and say to myself I love you I love you so much but you are one ugly mother******

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
look out the window and say to myself I love you I love you so much but you are one ugly mother

It aint that bad..

I was doing it several years.. same ritual every morning.....................

Then I discovered it was not a window but a mirror :cry::Doh:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
I want to be happy with the motor not look out the window and say to myself I love you I love you so much but you are one ugly mother******

If in doubt don't do it. There's a mass of motorhomes out there, buy the one you really want.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

normanandsue

Free Member
Dec 31, 2010
Dunfermline - Scotland
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2007
Many thanks to all who replied , is it not fair to say that a HYMER 584 CLASSIC is the same as any other HYMER 584 with the same layout inside.? Iam new to HYMER SO DONT KNOW : Eeek: Here are the facts on the motor home from sunday ; HYMER 584 classic; 04 reg; ;22000 miles on the clock ; 25,000euro about £20,000 . For those of you who like the classic look you are saying YOU FOOL OF A MAN CALL BACK, TELL HIM YOU WILL MEET AT THE SAME SPOT IN THE MORNING AT 5-30am WITH THE MONEY IN HAND.25'000 euro is a lot for me, I want to be happy with the motor not look out the window and say to myself I love you I love you so much but you are one ugly mother******

Brian's advice is so right - if in doubt don't - but then maybe like me spending £20 is always going to be a nervy experience. Based on the information you have supplied with regards to the vehicle and assuming everything is OK both with the base vehicle and the habitation area then the price seems OK.

However there is a big question that tingles the alrm bells!!!!!! Why are you doing this deal in a car park? It is not a great comfort but it offers some when you arrive at the home of the registered keeper to which you could return and hammer on the door if you find you have problems.

Also standing in a car park with £K20 I would have thought was a potential mugging waiting to happen.

You say you are paying in euros - then what does the year 2004 refer to - the year of manufacture or the year of registration in the UK.

If the opportunity to buy this vehicle has passed there are plenty more out there at least as good and maybe better. Remember there are lots of mh for sale and not that many selling especially the bigger A class ones, so be patient the right one will come along, first rule when buying your mh is - know what you want regards, size, layout, age, and price. And always remember any mh you buy of that age will almost certainly require some money spent on it after purchase so make sure you have some cash to carry them out - unless you are a mechanic and good with tools.

Norman

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back