DavidG58
Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
Have I missed anything? How did it go Dave?

It went just fine, I think you might have missed some of the detail though, my meeting with the MD was with me, it is my own business :)

But I have negotiated a decent deal, 2 days a week for two weeks a month for January to March, then 2 days month till end of June, and I agreed to pay myself till then as well :D

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Right, made an appointment with the MD for 11:00, that does happen to be me, but my Son in Law will be present, brought him in this year to help with this decision

Lets see how the first day of my resignation period goes, feels a lot better than it just being yet another day waiting to retire (y)

David I hope your talk with yourself went well, and you manage to give yourself the pat on the back you deserve for your years of hard work that got you to the position you are in now.

Enjoy your retirement it's a wonderful world out there when time is your friend.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
It went just fine, I think you might have missed some of the detail though, my meeting with the MD was with me, it is my own business :)

But I have negotiated a decent deal, 2 days a week for two weeks a month for January to March, then 2 days month till end of June, and I agreed to pay myself till then as well :D
:rofl:

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User

Hi David
I'm in a similar situation myself, trying to gradually extricate myself from our family business of which I am MD
This year I only worked mornings, and have now cut down from 5 mornings to 4

We should have a chat at Essex Meet as I'd love to compare notes if you've time

OP
OP
DavidG58
Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
Hi David
I'm in a similar situation myself, trying to gradually extricate myself from our family business of which I am MD
This year I only worked mornings, and have now cut down from 5 mornings to 4

We should have a chat at Essex Meet as I'd love to compare notes if you've time

we will make time (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Al-Di

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 15, 2014
prestwich
Funster No
MH
Eura Mobil A Class
Exp