I am told this is the forum to join!! (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
akadingbat
May 8, 2016
Comrie
Funster No
MH
VW Crafter PVC
Exp
Since 2012
Comrie eh. I worked up that way a few weeks out the year. Aberuchill Castle at the time was owned by some American oil company and we would go up and feed them all day when they came over for the shooting. Few years later i got a job in the Creiff Hydro. Hated that and only lasted two weeks. Lovely area though.

Hi Notakwak, yes the Russians own it now and they still have the big shoots, friends of mine do the catering. It is a great area for a base as so many places just within a couple of hours.

OP
OP
akadingbat
May 8, 2016
Comrie
Funster No
MH
VW Crafter PVC
Exp
Since 2012
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome, very much appreciated. Up near Fort William at the moment and the weather is glorious. :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Welcome... as it appears your advisor failed to inform you of the correct protocol having joined Fun, please allow me to do so...

Within your first few posts it is usual to ask advice about the following topics...

1. Grey water tank emptying.
2. "A frame" usage in Spain.
3. Generators and their use.
4. How to coil up your EHU cable when plugged in.
5. The best route to Benidorm.

There are several more but these will do to be getting on with.

Hope this helps.

JJ :cool:

?

Deleted User
Hi Notakwak, yes the Russians own it now and they still have the big shoots, friends of mine do the catering. It is a great area for a base as so many places just within a couple of hours.

Interesting. Prestonfield House Hotel in Edinburgh had the contract for years as well. I still know people at the hotel, Must go for a nose now. :D

g8ysn

Free Member
Jun 5, 2012
ng219ep
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
hi & welcome [dont beleive everything they tell u] it,s a great site

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun