Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
PS That Tahoe - So would that be 12 -14 to the US gallon, or the Imperial gallon? Cos it's B good if it's US isn't it? Would give you 14.4 - 16.8.

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
If its an American advert it will be US gallons 3.8l :Smile:
Well spotted :thumb:

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
I'm gonna have to ask, explain Toy Hauler to the uninitiated, please.

Seriously, I have no idea what one is as opposed to an RV, and I fairly obviously know what a Eurobox is. (Though whatever nationality - they are all boxes, just some of em are more shipping container than box LOL)

I can even grasp what a 5th wheeler is and why it's called that.

So I'm assuming a Toy Hauler is a smaller version of a ----- what?

(I thought at first Bob just meant he was going to trailer a Smart car ..... :winky:)

there you go click the link for some pics
http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?_adv_prop=image&fr=ytff1-sunm&va=toy+hauler+rv

basically it is an RV, 5th wheeler, trailer caravan that has an area especially for transporting things such as quad bikes, dune buggys etc. Quite often the furniture in that area can be folded to the walls to give a large garage and placed down again once you have unloaded, although you have full facilities permanently fitted at the front eg. bedroom,bathroom, kitchen and seating for 4 persons with the rest making the vehicle able to sleep/seat around 8 persons.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
100% right

there you go click the link for some pics
http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?_adv_prop=image&fr=ytff1-sunm&va=toy+hauler+rv

basically it is an RV, 5th wheeler, trailer caravan that has an area especially for transporting things such as quad bikes, dune buggys etc. Quite often the furniture in that area can be folded to the walls to give a large garage and placed down again once you have unloaded, although you have full facilities permanently fitted at the front eg. bedroom,bathroom, kitchen and seating for 4 persons with the rest making the vehicle able to sleep/seat around 8 persons.

Yes it is an RV as in another Ford... on a E450 chassis with the new Ford Front, it has a tail lift and that will let me load up my disabled scooters and a quad bike which we are considering as well.. where as my Winnebago at present is 23'9" long the toy hauler is 30' long... very similar lay out but with a door between the garage area to the rest of the RV.. it has a checker plate finish on the floor and has tie downs built in tot he floor and a hatch in the roof.. reinforced roof to sit on if required. It has a couple of drop down single beds and other fittings.... It has the same engine as I have now... it is 7.5 tons and I do not need to tow with it.

It is to make my life easier with the disabled scooters and loading.. the trailer i have has been sold to a MHF member who is collecting it next Sunday when I get home.. so we will not haul the car..... but for Rutland Water I will use the small trailer we have to take the scooters.. but Sue is driving the car up so we can get off site... For Malvern we will go back to just the small trailer and no car.

Bob:thumb:

OP
OP
jhorsf

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
Only real criteria is it has to be at least 23ft 10inches long:ROFLMAO:

My post was put on here to wind up Bob as in every post he seemed to be putting "oh I have a 23ft 9 inch RV for sale 4kw inverted slideouts satelite strikeback stable banjo room jacuzi for dogs 50 ton towbar" etc:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I am not really looking for an RV PLEASE STOP sending me PMs offering me yours:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
IT was A jokeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

OP
OP
jhorsf

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
I am sure hes getting a pound for every time he posts it 23ft 9 inches:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

To all the people that PMed me offering an RV I will get back to you over the next few weeks as my in box is full

Last edited:

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
My post was put on here to wind up Bob as in every post he seemed to be putting "oh I have a 23ft 9 inch RV for sale 4kw inverted slideouts satelite strikeback stable banjo room jacuzi for dogs 50 ton towbar" etc:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I am not really looking for an RV PLEASE STOP sending me PMs offering me yours:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
IT was A jokeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Wasted my time sending you 23 PM`s then didn`t I... :Angry:

You`ll regret not buying my 30ft, 2007, triple slide, 6 berth, With a new Plasma Freeview TV and Long Range LPG tanks that will do over 500 miles on a filling.. (PS. The tanks hold 2 x 500 Gallons)....

Your loss.. :Sad::ROFLMAO:

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
it serves you right

I am sure hes getting a pound for every time he posts it 23ft 9 inches:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

To all the people that PMed me offering an RV I will get back to you over the next few weeks as my in box is full

I have no sympathy for you:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: no I did not send him a p.m. .. not guilty:RollEyes:

No Jim does not give me commission, and no one has paid me anything for saying my Winnebago is 23'9" long:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bob:thumb:

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Wasted my time sending you 23 PM`s then didn`t I... :Angry:

You`ll regret not buying my 30ft, 2007, triple slide, 6 berth, With a new Plasma Freeview TV and Long Range LPG tanks that will do over 500 miles on a filling.. (PS. The tanks hold 2 x 500 Gallons)....

Your loss.. :Sad::ROFLMAO:

You didn't say how long with the trailer

::bigsmile:

motor roamin

Funster
May 23, 2010
Leicester
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 mins
Just for Bob who was complaining I didn't put the length of the winnebago I am selling 30' the Revolution I am keeping 39' or for Larry 17.5mtrs with the trailer :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

All the best Rick

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
WANTED. RV between 22ft and 26ft

For anyone not joking - we are looking. We dont have much in the way of silly requirements just a decent size fridge freezer (not a small fridge) a rear bedroom for us and bed above cab for Robert and within our price range

Unfortunately it must be LEZ compliant

YES I was guilty of PMing Jhorsf and

if you have links to your ads let me know.

thanks

Last edited:

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Well don't lock this thread, I'm learning shedloads jhorsf !

(Mind you I have to say, I think I might already have known Bob's was 23'9". But let me tell you, size isn't everything you know - and there are times when 9" might be too much, let alone the other 23'. :winky:)

I see - it is literally for hauling toys, but inside. Have seen them occasionally but only ones the size of yer average charabanc, you know with the Bentley Continental in the back (that could be a slight exaggeration though) which is a bit OTT for us really.

I agree it makes perfect sense for you and Sue, in your circs Bob.

Phew - £33,200 Jim. Bet if you paid £34k you might get somewhere to cook a dinner! LOL Mind you the microwave had a lot of buttons, perhaps it's a combi? :ROFLMAO:

X

Xoxoc

Deleted User

For anyone not joking - we are looking. We dont have much in the way of silly requirements just a decent size fridge freezer (not a small fridge) a rear bedroom for us and bed above cab for Robert and within our price range

thanks

Well mine is LEZ compliant but a tad over your 26'... It has a rock & roll sofa which would be great for Robert and a fixed bed at the rear for you two...

Have look if you like ::bigsmile:

Link Removed

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004

thanks

WOW an RV convert , another traveller with taste :Smile:

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Oh poo. Can't get away with embellishing stuff here can I?

Pete says it was an M.A.N. (or is it a MAN? I never know which is correct) , it was on the 'beach' aire at Berck sur Mer (which I knew) and

a) it wasn't that long, plus

b) it was a Smart car.

Double poo.

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Well mine is LEZ compliant but a tad over your 26'... It has a rock & roll sofa which would be great for Robert and a fixed bed at the rear for you two...

Have look if you like ::bigsmile:

Link Removed

Hiya Bryan, already looked at your's especially as we have been inside it before, if only it was a tad shorter, it would have been sold immediately without you putting it on ebay.

Was gutted at the length. We never realised (just for sedge hehe) yours was so long - because when we were at meets it never looked that big but then you were never parked next to one our size hehehehe

Good luck with your sale xxxx

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
Mine is... yes 23'9" and no end bedroom

Hiya Bryan, already looked at your's especially as we have been inside it before, if only it was a tad shorter, it would have been sold immediately without you putting it on ebay.

Was gutted at the length. We never realised (just for sedge hehe) yours was so long - because when we were at meets it never looked that big but then you were never parked next to one our size hehehehe

Good luck with your sale xxxx

While mine fits the size:winky: it has an end bathroom and a rock and roll settee and a drop down dinette table .. no over head bed as it is a B class and the area above the cab is an entertainment area .. 26" TV, DVD and the Satellite TV built in speakers and a couple of useful cupboards.

But I am not pushing the sale until I put it on ebay in a week or so.. as I have said I am not in a forced sale position and as it is fully loaded it will sell when it sells.

Bob

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
so we have them for sale from 23'9" to around 30'

Just for Bob who was complaining I didn't put the length of the winnebago I am selling 30' the Revolution I am keeping 39' or for Larry 17.5mtrs with the trailer :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

All the best Rick

we have every size... from the 23'9" to the 30' plus.. now that is a lot of choice in sizes for anyone.. do you not agree Jenny:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: as you say that 9" so important to some of us.:RollEyes:

Bob:Blush:

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
While mine fits the size:winky: it has an end bathroom and a rock and roll settee and a drop down dinette table .. no over head bed as it is a B class and the area above the cab is an entertainment area .. 26" TV, DVD and the Satellite TV built in speakers and a couple of useful cupboards.

But I am not pushing the sale until I put it on ebay in a week or so.. as I have said I am not in a forced sale position and as it is fully loaded it will sell when it sells.

Bob

Thanks Bob sadly this is well out of my price range but I do love your RV - its just not meant to be though

Mavis

Funster
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2007
Seasalter kent
Funster No
MH
Clubman
Exp
I have a friend selling a Rexhall Rexair 32ft A-class would that be of interest :thumb:

Jan 4, 2012
somerset
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato
Exp
A few years now
I am looking to buy a RV soon , our little ones are getting bigger, BUT--
I am a Libra , i cannot make my mind up :Eeek:
The MH we have now, hwmbo indoors TOLD me, i HAVE to keep it :thumb:
I intended to buy it, renovate the paintwork and sell it .

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
I know a man that wants one .. he started this post

I have a friend selling a Rexhall Rexair 32ft A-class would that be of interest :thumb:

I know a man that started this post wants one.. now he says he does not.. fickle chap.. suggest you try him...... (teach him to try and wind me up with 23'10" plus ... when he knows mine is 23'9" opp5 mentioned the size again..)

Mavis

Funster
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2007
Seasalter kent
Funster No
MH
Clubman
Exp
Oh isnt he serious then ???? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Hmmm is he going to Rutland Water -let me get my own back

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
I will be at Rutland not sure about you know who

Oh isnt he serious then ???? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Hmmm is he going to Rutland Water -let me get my own back

I will be at Rutland Water.. with my for sale sign... ... all 23'9" of me:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bob:Blush: and yes I am ready for those in the windup mood.... nice big water pistol.

Mavis

Funster
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2007
Seasalter kent
Funster No
MH
Clubman
Exp
Rexhall Rexair 32ft A-class motorhome with slide-out

This is a first-class quality RV which – unusually – was manufactured in the US to full UK specifications before shipping. It therefore comes fully equipped for the UK & Europe with 240v mains outlets and a power unit built to UK standards – so no 110v conversion, and all appliances are 240v.

It’s built on the robust & reliable Ford F53 chassis and has the Ford Triton V10 6.8L engine & auto transmission, with only 27,000 miles driven. We bought the coach in 2006 with 14,500 miles when it had had only one previous (and careful) owner. It has therefore been carefully looked after all its life, has very low mileage, and is in great shape.

We’ve toured the UK, France, Spain and once to Morocco (amazing) and have loved every minute. In January 2011, we bought a second coach in the US with the intention of a one-year trip and then reselling. However, it’s worked out that we are keeping that coach, and are spending 6 months each year in the US & Canada for the foreseeable future. The Rexhall therefore – with huge regret – has to go.

The coach was registered in 1999 and comes with a personalised & humorous registration number which itself has value. It has a full year’s MoT and the taxation class is Private Heavy Goods (PHGV) which is fixed at only £165 per year. Fuel type is petrol which despite drawing initial gasps from the uninitiated, attracts very little difference to the fuel consumption compared to a diesel engine, given the fuel price differentials and the small MPG gain from a diesel.

I’ve detailed as much as I can below but inevitably will have missed out something you want to ask! Some specific information is not to hand at the moment (e.g. exact generator hours) but will be once I bring the coach back home from storage. Please contact me on 07765 892285 if you have any questions, or would like to view without any obligation. We’re 10 miles east of Lincoln.

* generator – low hours
* 6 new tyres fitted Jan 2011 (2,500 miles ago)
* spare tyre never been used
* 2 roof air conditioning units – lounge and bedroom
* HWH hydraulic levelling jacks
* dash heat/air conditioning
* Am/fm stereo
* rear view camera and monitor
* Dual rotating sim leather & fabric captains seats, one with power controls
* Fabric swivel reclining chair
* Dinette table with seating for four
* Living area flat-screen television & DVD player
* Oyster multi-sat self-seeking satellite system
* Digital TV receiver
* Fabric jack-knife style sofa/sleeper
* Kitchen has Corian counter top with matching range and sink covers
* 4-burner gas range with oven
* 240vmicrowave with fan and light
* Dometic refrigerator/freezer 3-way (240v/12v/gas)
* Centre bathroom
* Single bathroom sink with Corian-style counter top
* Thetford toilet
* Corner shower stall with skylight and shower door enclosure
* Bathroom area doubles as dressing room/mirrored closet
* Large double-door mirrored wardrobes in dressing
* Rear bedroom
* Bed dimensions are 6’6”(W) x 6’3”(L)
* Mattress
* 2 night stand units with Corian-style counter tops & drawers
* Flat screen television & DVD in bedroom (sat & digital connected)
* carbon monoxide detector
* Furnace
* Hot water heater
* Water pump
* Smoke detector
* Main/centre entry with separate screen door
* Electric entry steps
* Large aluminium-encased porch awning by A&E Systems
* Roof access ladder in rear
* hitch receiver with hitch
* Plenty of storage inside and out
* 75 gallon fresh water tank
* Separate black & gray waste tanks, both with flushing systems
* Comes with books and manuals

EXTERIOR: 32ft. in very good condition; one aluminium locker door has a small amount of paint bubbling on lip. Main/centre entry with separate screen door, electric entry steps, access handle, and porch light. Large aluminium-encased porch awning by A&E Systems. Large high-quality Add-A-Room (by Carefree of Colorado) bought in 2008 virtually doubles your living area outside. Roof access ladder in rear, hitch receiver with hitch, rear view camera, additional porch light on driver side. Plenty of exterior storage. Easy generator access.

COCKPIT: Tilt wheel, automatic with overdrive, push-button cruise controls on steering wheel. In-dash rear view monitor, dash heat/air, am/fm stereo. Mini wood console sits upon carpeted engine dog house compartment has 2 beverage holders and ash tray. Vinyl padded dash, 2 sun visors. HWH hydraulic leveling jack panel on floor. Passenger side panel has upper single-door cabinet, outer speaker, lower map/reading light, sliding window with screen, lower map pocket. Wrap around windshield curtain for night time privacy. Dual reclining sim leather and fabric captains seats, both with seat belts, arm rests, rear map pockets and one with power controls. Seats are in very good condition.

SLIDE-OUTS: This coach is equipped with a deep 13ft slide-out with front & rear windows which expands the living area and contains the 4-seater dinette and sofa/scissor bed, windows, cabinets, lighting units, etc. The slide-out is beautifully trimmed-out in coordinating fabric and moulding

There are 4 windows on the slide-out, 2 larger screened side windows are sliding with lower cranks, and the front is a screened slide-up; all 4 windows have fabric blinds and decorative valances. Upper storage cabinets and lower map/reading lights. Winegard crank for satellite dish and a decorative dinette light.

SUMMARY: This is clean coach inside and out. She starts, runs and drives as she should. The interior is clean with no unpleasant odours of any kind – there have never been any pets, smokers or dampness inside. The carpet in cockpit, living area, dining area, dressing area and bedroom, shows only medium wear. Wood laminate flooring in the kitchen is in good condition.

The vinyl flooring in bathroom is in very good condition. Walls throughout are all clean. Light oak cabinets throughout, look good, open and close properly. Vinyl padded dash is in good condition. Large 2-piece windshield has no cracks. All other windows are in good condition.
Photographs at Link Removed

Please note:- some of the photos in this album at library pictures (notably the ones with the blue carpet!) whilst the rest are of the actual coach.

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
so what is missing ?????

so what is missing?? the price? another one at it. .... and you lot thought I was bad... my plug normally is only 23'9" and the odd Winnebago mentioned.... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back