Hymer (1 Viewer)

Apr 20, 2009
norfolk
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
hopeing somebody may be able to help been looking for a hymer for a while now but because i am fairly sure about what i want seems they have all disappeared or at least nobody wants to sell them.
was hopeing an eagle eyed funster may no of one for sale.
so this is what im looking for, large a class,with garage big enough for scooter, between 2000-2006
i would consider other makes but would prefer a hymer. Any advice would be appreciated.

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Best of luck with your hunting; basically it is a hard search for the right van any time. If you don't mind left hand drive have you looked on mobile.de for Motorhomes? German version of autotrader..... Cheers

OP
OP
sillybug
Apr 20, 2009
norfolk
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
no we already have a left hand drive so thats not a problem . never new about german advertiser now off to have a look thankyou David

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
I know where there is a Niesmanna and Bischoff Flair 8000 coming onto the market soon, they are the top end brand of the Hymer group.

Big garage, loads of payload, rear wheel drive twin wheels 3 litre IVECO, Full aluminium construction inside and out Hymers are only aluminium outside, 8.5 metres and built like a brick outhouse.

Not selling ours by the way.

Martin

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
If your looking for a A class Hymer to carry a scooter or motorbike in the garage consider the B694 G tag axle. We have one uprated from 4500kg to 5000kg carries a 650 Kawasaki Versys in the garage easily plus tables, chairs, windbreak, tools, jack, spare wheel, bbq, mini washer dryer, etc etc. Although a tag its only 25 ft long and has a payload of approx 1500kg plus loads of side lockers and double floor with heated cavity where storage tanks are and 2.8 genny built into the chasis.

Mobile de is a good place to look and get an idea of models not all B694 have a big garage some have a half garage and French bed good layout but not suited to carry a bike or scooter.
Hope this helps (y)(y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back