• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

WANTED Hymer table (1 Viewer)

richard wright

Free Member
Oct 20, 2016
suffolk
Funster No
MH
hymer A class
Exp
Since 2016
Hi, I'm looking for a hymer table top. The black marble effect with the brown edging/binding to match the work tops.

Would anyone have one they would sell me please?

Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
any photos of the marble/edging you require-I have a bluish marble and brown edged spare table-its a dinette type table

OP
OP
richard wright

richard wright

Free Member
Oct 20, 2016
suffolk
Funster No
MH
hymer A class
Exp
Since 2016
any photos of the marble/edging you require-I have a bluish marble and brown edged spare table-its a dinette type table

Hi Jim thanks for replying...

The one in this thread (hope the poster doesn't mind me using it)

http://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/threads/hymer-b644-g-table-any-ideas.117376/

is the colour of my work tops. I said black but its got blue and grey in it. So something like this is what I'm after. Maybe a bit smaller although that size would be ok

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Sep 3, 2012
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
C Class Elddis 175
Exp
8+ years
Yes , that looks to be the colour and same edge profile , but as I said it is a dinette table so one end is straight and doesn't have the bevelled edge profile on it. I will have to dig it out and photograph it for you if its of any interest. LMK

OP
OP
richard wright

richard wright

Free Member
Oct 20, 2016
suffolk
Funster No
MH
hymer A class
Exp
Since 2016
Yes , that looks to be the colour and same edge profile , but as I said it is a dinette table so one end is straight and doesn't have the bevelled edge profile on it. I will have to dig it out and photograph it for you if its of any interest. LMK

Oh OK... sorry, I didn't realise what that meant but the penny just dropped. Yes I need it with the edging all of the way around as mine isn't against the side of the van. But thanks ever so much for posting up anyway :eek:)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back