Hymer damp check 70euro belgium (1 Viewer)

SandraL

Free Member
Jan 24, 2012
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Hymer b694sl
Exp
Since 2012 + Caravanner for 20+ years
Our 2013 hymer requires hymer stickers to be put in service book to prove damp check has been performed. Had check done at Campirama today and in addition to putting sticker in service book they entered it online. Then noticed 2 previous damp checks had not been entered online so did them. They then printed a receipt for each check from the hymer online system to prove it was there. I hadnt booked but they are willing to do them without booking( but nothing else!). Excellent service and very good english.

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
very very reasonable.. (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 8, 2010
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2010
That sound good. We've been thinking about doing the same, but just a bit concerned about the logistics. Please could you tell me, did you have to completely empty your van, and how long did it take them to do the check?

We thought it might not be that easy, if we have to hang around for a long time with the dog, and all the contents of our van. :eek::eek::eek:

OP
OP
S

SandraL

Free Member
Jan 24, 2012
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Hymer b694sl
Exp
Since 2012 + Caravanner for 20+ years
We turned up at 1400 just as opened after lunch. While i was doing paperwork in office man was checking van with damp meter. Ididnt even unload the wife, let alone scooter in garage orknickers in cupboard. All done within 30 mins. Not sure this quick service would happen in july or august, but for us today it was very quick and easy. Could always ring first, they do speak good english. Hardest part was squeezing into yard packed with new bright shiny vans!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back