caltonmonument

Free Member
Aug 2, 2010
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Hi folks. I am the affectionate owner of a 1991 Hymer Camp 52. I have owned it for two years almost exactly (tax and insurance just renewed :cry:) and been touring Scotland and the North of Ireland. Not been overseas yet, although it is left hand drive, so I really ought to soon.

Would love to do more wild camping, but as a female on my own am always a bit wary. Scotland is perfect for it though.

I hope to use the forum to learn about some great camping places and get some advice on repairs and when things go wrong. There is a wealth of information in this forum!

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
hi and welcome to the site, don't forget we have a chatroom. I find it strange you have not been overseas yet. did the irish sea part when you crossed? hee hee:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Is your name moses???

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
caltonmonument

caltonmonument

Free Member
Aug 2, 2010
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Good point Wildman. Since I come from NI, I perhaps don't consider it overseas :Blush: Also the van was overwintering there, so it got there before me, if you see what I mean...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
Hi and welcome
Im sure you will find plenty of info on the site, there are a few more single ladies on here,

Jan 18, 2010
Airdrie Scotland
Funster No
Exp
6 years and 20 years as a tugger
Hi folks. I am the affectionate owner of a 1991 Hymer Camp 52. I have owned it for two years almost exactly (tax and insurance just renewed :cry:) and been touring Scotland and the North of Ireland. Not been overseas yet, although it is left hand drive, so I really ought to soon.

Would love to do more wild camping, but as a female on my own am always a bit wary. Scotland is perfect for it though.

I hope to use the forum to learn about some great camping places and get some advice on repairs and when things go wrong. There is a wealth of information in this forum!

Hi as you said Scotland is the best for wild camping i see that you enjoy fishing you should try Maragowan cc site in Killin perfect site

Bill:Cool::Cool:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back