Mar 3, 2012
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
since 2011 after tugging.
Howdy,
fancy one of these fine beasts next so could i ask for owners views or comments both good and bad please ?

Ronald Knott

Free Member
Feb 23, 2015
Ross on Wye UK
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 years
Hi Paul, I have a 2006 B634. We always had the B644 which has more room inside. With the B634 I find the toilet compartment very small compared to the 644 and takes some getting used to.. If you are going to go wild then taking a shower again is quite difficult and a sit down job you have to find room for your legs and be quite cramping and I am not a large person. Otherwise the 634 is a very good van. I have the Fiat Ducato with a 2.8 engine, the engine is superb with more than enough power for any hills or overtaking and is good on mileage per gallon. I have just had the gross weight uprated to 4 tons by SvTech which gives you greater leeway for packing and buying spares etc The 634 is ideal for two people, if you tried putting extra people in even kids it would be quite confining... All in all it is a great vehicle, being smaller it allows you to park reasonably easily in city and town car parks. Hope this assist you Ron

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back