1. Our Classifieds are free to subscribers
    For help in listing an item or for marking it SOLD please see this help file

PLEASE EXCERCISE DUE DILIGENCE BEFORE PARTING WITH MONEY
    MotorhomeFun cannot vouch for the honesty of members. 

PLEASE DO NOT BUMP 'FOR SALE" THREADS or they will be removed.

SOLD Hymer B544 LHD

Discussion in 'Motorhomes for sale' started by wizza, Jan 24, 2016.

1. wizza

wizza Funster

1996 Hymer B544 left hand drive, 49226 miles, power steering, 5 speed gearbox 2500cc Turbo Diesel 4 berth, 4 seat belts, 3x3 point, 1 lap belt. Drop down bed over cab and 2 single beds, MOT January 2017 good condition for year. Ding on one panel see photo, uprated to 4100kg, MGW air rides fitted to rear, new springs fitted to rear, removable scooter rack, scooter not included, two 100 watt solar panels, sat dish, compressor fridge, 240v electrics LED interior lights, cassette toilet and shower, 3 burner hob, twin sinks and oven, two leisure battery?s 6 months old and inverter. x3 keys including red code key New boiler fitted 2015 at cost of £1200, blow heating, hot water and electric water heating, 120 litre fresh water tank and heated 100 litre waste tank Tailor made silver screen covers, 3.5metre omnistore Awning twin electric step fitted 2015 new rear tyres 2015 Extras uprated to 4100kg Twin electric step fitted 2015 Air rides to rear Compressor fridge Led interior lights Inverter fitted 1000 watts Two solar panels wind up manual sat dish two leisure batteries 110 amp Scooter rack, Smev Oven New Heki roof vent over kitchen extractor fan, New carpets, Rev camera External silver screens Milenco door security locks New taps fitted in bathroom £12,500 ono

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Derbyshire wanderer

Derbyshire wanderer Funster Life Member

Not wanting to buy as we are happy with our mh but would say that your post is in my view one of the best 'for sale' ads I have ever read.
    Everything covered and without doubt you know your mh inside out.
    Just had to tell you

3. wizza

wizza Funster

Thanks I have done a lot of upgrades and have owned Brian as I call him for 10 years now and has been a good home from home and are going to update to a newer model but prob buy another Hymer thanks again

4. KKB

KKB Funster

Just about to post introducing myself and ask for some advice on first mh purchase and whether any funsters knew of a suitable mh for sale. As a complete novice the research I have done has been pointing me towards a Hymer and the 544 in particular. Not sure how to pm yet but would appreciate you getting in touch Wizza so that we can discuss further. Many thanks. Keith

5. The Dude

The Dude Funster

welcome animated smiley.gif

To send a PM (conversation) to Wizza, just click on his name in his avatar and select Start a conversation. Good luck with your search.

6. hilldweller

hilldweller Funster Life Member

That's coppers when you think the amount of FUN that is left in that vehicle.

7. KKB

KKB Funster

Thanks for the info and welcome Ann and Mark. Did click on the avatar but no start a conversation link was obvious. Guessing you have to subscribe first before you can pm. If so I have solved that problem by coughing up my £15 and just waiting for my status to update. Have left a message with Jim letting him know I have paid my subs on-line. Wizza has started a conversation with me so can now take that forward. Looking forward to pestering fellow funsters with lots of questions as I try to avoid making too many schoolboy errors!!

• Like Like x 2
  8. Anthea M

Anthea M Funster

Welcome to fun!!:welcomesign:

9. Sas r us

Sas r us Funster

It's all going to be one big adventure ....:party2:

:WelcomeFlag: