hymer B534 (1 Viewer)

sue1959

Free Member
Feb 11, 2010
Ireland
Funster No
Exp
non as yet, hired in Canada a couple of times. hope to buy in the next few years.
Have seen one of these advertised. It seems to meet our requirements it's a 1998 reg. 102,000 miles, manual and LHD
It comes with a few extras. Does anyone have one to give me their opinion?
Thanks Sue

MIN663

Free Member
Sep 19, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
1 year
Hi Sue,

We have a 534 its a lot older than the one your looking at but i checked ebay and the lay out has'nt changed. The pull down bed is large and the u shaped lounge easily makes into a hudge bed, im 6'4" and theres plenty of room. Bathroom is fine little tight for me :roflmto: but bigger than a lot we looked at.
Nice and easy to drive, they have a good turning circle, and the added bonus of having a rear view via the lounge window. Good size fresh and waste tanks.
Anything else you want to know give me a shout.
Cheers Min :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Best layout for there size ever made IMO, the wife used to fulltime in one.
The U shaped lounge allowes 2 people to lie down and watch TV if you put the TV on the wardrobe wall.
The best ones are the blue stripe ones,but people that have them dont often part with them.
Build quality is very good,with very good strong furniture.
2.5 turbo diesel,bombeproof if serviced properly,with good power to weight ratio.
All round very good camper that can be parked almost anywhere.

Mar 21, 2009
Harwich, Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
4 years
Hi - we have a 1994 B564 - see this link for layouts
Link Removed
We looked at the 534 but decided it felt very claustrphobic with the bathroom & wardrobe opposite the cooker area but it may have been because the wood was very dark that it gave this feeling, it felt like the u shaped lounge was cut off from everything. With the 564 you have the double bed/dinette area opp sink from which you can watch TV or the single bed/dinnette which we leave made up as useful for having a kip during the day if needed!!
I love ours & can't fault anything about it - so much space and so far very reliable.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back