1. Our Classifieds are free to subscribers
    For help in listing an item or for marking it SOLD please see this help file

PLEASE EXCERCISE DUE DILIGENCE BEFORE PARTING WITH MONEY
    MotorhomeFun cannot vouch for the honesty of members. 

PLEASE DO NOT BUMP 'FOR SALE" THREADS or they will be removed.

FOR SALE Hymer B524 SL A class Motorhome For Sale

Discussion in 'Motorhomes for sale' started by Hils and Glenns, Sep 2, 2016.

1. Hils and Glenns

Hils and Glenns Funster

Hymer B524 SL A class Motorhome For Sale
    2008 reg £38500
    MOT March 2017 Service and habitation check March 2016
    37000 miles on the clock.
    18 months Fiat Care Gold Warranty and European Breakdown cover which is transferrable.
    Selling due to health issues our lovely van identical to this one http://www.southdownsmotorcaravans.co.uk/stock/2826/pixindex.html
    3 berth 6.60metres long A class
    Fiat Ducato 3.0 160ps multijet diesel, 6 speed manual gearbox, chain driven so no cambelt. Plated 4000kgs
    Front fog lamps, Drivers cab door with Electric window, Electric heated and adjustable coach style mirrors, Cab air conditioning, new compressor fitted and regassed. ASR, Integrated cab blinds, Cruise control. Radio and CD player.
    Drop down bed with privacy curtain. New gas struts fitted.
    Lounge area with captain swivel front seats, Large L shape sofa with 2 additional seat belts, Upholstered in Half leather cream & Beige cloth, Removable fitted carpets, Kidney shape dining table, Large Panoramic roof light, Slide out TV cupboard with TV bracket. Digital TV aerial. All lights LED.
    Galley kitchen with plenty of storage cupboards and drawers, Stainless steel sink unit with matching worktop cover, Hob extraction fan, Smev gas 3 burner hob unit, Dometic Tec Tower – 150 litre fridge freezer with gas oven and grill.
    Large rear wardrobe. Access steps to rear single transverse bed with Small Heki roof light and privacy curtains. Truma gas and electric blown air heating new elements and fan fitted.
    Bathroom with Sliding entrance door, Washbasin, Storage cupboard, 12volt and 240v power sockets, Rotating shower screen doors and Large roof vent. Thetford cassette toilet.
    Flyscreens to entrance door, windows and roof lights. Omnister roll out awning with exterior light over. Electric step with alarm.
    Towbar, 130w Solar Panel, two leisure batteries, Alugas gas system with external BBQ point, spare wheel, new front tyres
    Heated Garage under rear bed with doors either side. Several heated exterior lockers.
    Sigma alarm and immobiliser. Fully insulated and winterised.
    Thank you for reading this far(y)(y)(y)

Currently in North Yorkshire.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hils and Glenns

Hils and Glenns Funster

Having been advised I should show pics of the actual van here are some. kitchen.jpg Glenn and Van.jpg seat.jpg rear bed.jpg table.jpg Van.jpg bed.jpg seats.jpg basin.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  3. Boringfrog

Boringfrog Funster

Very nice. :)

4. beacons

beacons Funster

Lovely .

5. neesyanne 3

neesyanne 3 Funster

Hi sent pm

• Like Like x 1
  6. Tootles

Tootles Funster

Er, do you do tick?? :)

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Hils and Glenns

Hils and Glenns Funster

(n):LOL:(y):(:cautious::love:

• Like Like x 1
  8. donnieban

donnieban Funster

Very nice.

9. Hils and Glenns

Hils and Glenns Funster

We think its very nice too. We've had two couples viewing it but no takers yet so we've decided to advertise elsewhere and in the meantime we're taking a trip to Norfolk with me driving :eek::eek::eek: Wish me luck.

• Like Like x 4
  10. Hils and Glenns

Hils and Glenns Funster

Just got back from our Norfolk trip and I did all the driving. It was fine, despite some narrow roads and bushes trying to jump out at me. :eek:
    We met a couple on the Sandringham Estate site who had the same van as us just a year younger and different upholstery. They said it was the best van they'd ever had and how much they loved it. Made me feel a bit sad because although me driving was ok Glenn is not happy just being a passenger. :(:(:( The only solution is to get something 3500kg . Not sure what though. Any suggestions would be appreciated. It would have to be less than 40k.