Queenie

Free Member
Jan 25, 2013
Cornwall, United Kingdom
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I live in Newquay Cornwall, anyone know where i can blow up my air ride suspension, can't seem to find any garage that can do this? Dumb blonde :roflmto:

freelanderuk

Free Member
Sep 24, 2009
Saltfleet/Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
There will be a small valve where you can connect a compressor and pump it up your self , my valve is in the driver door foot well with a small gauge, you should have something similar

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
anywhere that has an airline will do or buy a small compressor as used on tyres and do it anywhere

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
Usually it's a valve, a pressure gauge and two taps (one for each side) which you need to open before pumping air in. Once pumped up, close the taps again.

Footwell is a favourite place to situate it, it's on the passenger side on mine. I have seen them in the middle at the front of the van but these are usually the posh setups with there own compressor.

mentaliss

Free Member
Nov 2, 2012
Lancing
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
I live in Newquay Cornwall, anyone know where i can blow up my air ride suspension, can't seem to find any garage that can do this? Dumb blonde :roflmto:

with my 'Dunlop' rear assistor system I just use an vertical floor standing bicycle pump, don't need compressors and garage air lines which in this country you may end up paying for:Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back