Hymer air ride suspension

Discussion in 'Tech/Mech General' started by Queenie, Jun 13, 2014.

1. Queenie

Queenie Read Only Funster

I live in Newquay Cornwall, anyone know where i can blow up my air ride suspension, can't seem to find any garage that can do this? Dumb blonde :Laughing:

2. freelanderuk

freelanderuk Read Only Funster

There will be a small valve where you can connect a compressor and pump it up your self , my valve is in the driver door foot well with a small gauge, you should have something similar

3. TheBig1

TheBig1 Funster Life Member

anywhere that has an airline will do or buy a small compressor as used on tyres and do it anywhere

• Like Like x 1
  4. Reallyretired

Reallyretired Funster

Usually it's a valve, a pressure gauge and two taps (one for each side) which you need to open before pumping air in. Once pumped up, close the taps again.

Footwell is a favourite place to situate it, it's on the passenger side on mine. I have seen them in the middle at the front of the van but these are usually the posh setups with there own compressor.

5. mentaliss

mentaliss

with my 'Dunlop' rear assistor system I just use an vertical floor standing bicycle pump, don't need compressors and garage air lines which in this country you may end up paying for:Smile: