huttoft car terrace (1 Viewer)

Aug 21, 2008
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Symbol
Exp
Van Conversion
i disagree the car parks in skegness all had signs saying no motorhomes but after andys campaign all the signs had to be removed you can park in nearly all the car parks in skegness.

All the car parks in Skegness now have barriers except the bus park which allows mh parking at a cost of I believe £7
There is plenty of places to park on the seafront south of the clock tower now as the summer parking restrictions have finished until good Friday.

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
That would also obviously have to apply to Travellers as well.
Travelers Smavelers Nik. If the place was policed, then that could be taken care of. And whats the situation now? The barriers just get smashed down. My point(s) is this. If a council can employ traffic wardens, then they cab employ car park attendants. If an area is popular with tourists, and local business rates can be hiked up because of that, then facilities can be provided for MH parking. If a local authority can charge people 20p for a pee, then they can afford the services.
I DETEST these snob-nosed councils that fall back on some obscure and stupid local government Act to absolve them from carrying out their obvious duties. :mad:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back