Hundred million pounds made from puppy smuggling each year. (1 Viewer)

Apr 13, 2012
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta Euroyacht
Exp
1996, then break 'til 2011

No smuggling here:whistle:

417f58kJcZL.jpg

laird of Dunstan

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 15, 2015
lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 9000DFH
Exp
ex caravanner
I'd question their valuations of puppies atb £1300.00 , but this has been going on for years , I used to breed mini schnauzer and I did it in the most ethical way possible , only ever had one sick puppy ,despite it being cleared by a vet it went sick again so I gave the owner her money back she insisted on keeping the puppy .

There is big money to be earned from pups ,but you need to have the concience of an assassin, I estimate that if I went into full time production I could have earned 6 to 10k a month

So how do you combat this puppy farming ? , follow the guide lines set by the kennel club ,with pedigrees they will have papers , but the cross breeds will not so they can by pass any sort of formal checks , I'm not saying go for a pedigree as inmho a lot of breeds now have genetic problems , if you ask to see the mother and they can't show her ,then walk away ,don't be seduced by that puppy

laird of Dunstan

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 15, 2015
lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 9000DFH
Exp
ex caravanner
well we in the various rescues have campaigned on this for years. the only solution is a blanket ban on breeding without a licence, compulsory microchipping and dog licences

There are puppy resellers who have been checked by their local authorities, where do they get their puppy's from ?

The solution is not quite that black and white ,even licensing breeders will not work IMHO , there will always be those that claim it was an accident ,next doors dog etc ,it would take a combination of education and licensing

Education does work , if you have ever tried to sell a puppy in December you will find that the "puppy's are not just for Christmas " has worked .

May 29, 2013
Tyneside
Funster No
MH
Chausson best of Flash 10
Exp
Several years now
It's disgusting !! Tho I'd take the cash amounts published with a pinch of salt.

Nov 3, 2013
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Auto Wildax
Exp
C/van since '73 .M/h.2009
Hi.
Puppies? See paul O'Grady last night at BDH.? Two little Yorkie X's All together AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Tea Bag

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

salthegal10

Free Member
Sep 28, 2015
Funster No
I rescued an ex-breeder that had come from a puppy mill from Many Tears dog rescue last year. These poor little souls are left in a terrible mental and physical state. My little dog had not been inside a house and when see saw grass for the first time pulled at my heart. She was in a sorry state and hate to think what state she was in before the rescue had given her vet care. I wish people would look closer at where their dogs are coming from.
Taking on these dogs from the rescues are not for the faint hearted but boy am I glad we did. We have watched her bloom in her new life and although it will always be a bit scary she now loves life.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back