Hull to Zeebruge Ferry 2014

Discussion in 'Continental Touring' started by wiljoy, Dec 14, 2013.

1. wiljoy

wiljoy Funster

At a loose end yesterday so I thought I would check on the ferry prices from Hull to Zeebruge. We are planning the crossing next September so early booking is sometimes better. This year we used the C&CC and got a return for £280 so I thought they would be competative again, wrong. They came up with £480. Our vehicle is the same and everything is as it was this year but what a shock.
    Tail between legs I rang the CC, not a fan of them but I had a very nice surprise. There price like for like was only £246, yes £246. I also checked others but nothing could beat the CC. Naturally I booked in case they increased pprices with demand, as if they would:Laughing:
    My van is now 9 metres long as I have a static trailer which isn't classed as a trailer (not to worry) and last year I was 7 metres so a much better deal.
    I used to be a loyal customer until the customer ceased to matter anymore so I now shop around for the best deal, if not always the cheapest.
    Happy Christmas,
    Wilf & Joyce :thumb:

2. gloworm

gloworm Funster

Good deal that mate, Well done:thumb:

3. lorger

lorger Funster

We left it late last summer and checked prices for this crossing as we had paid £400 before for hight of summer crossing. They wanted £1100 this summer, we also tried for September and found the cheapest crossing was with CC and Newcastle to Amsterdam came in at £330 better start looking for next summer.

4. Mel

Mel Funster

Very good price
    I Have checked the price from here in Sept 2014

To go to the UK and back

Without cabine €632 about £522
    With cabine €759 up to €1062 between £627 & £877

This does not inc meals.

Mel

5. wiljoy

wiljoy Funster

As a matter of interest to you when checking. We booked our trip to go out on August
    24th and return on October 5th. With 7 Camping Cheques it was about £104 dearer.
    Good luck but I imagine you will have to be quick at this price.
    Wilf:Laughing: