balloonman

Free Member
Jun 5, 2011
monmouthshire+France
Funster No
MH
damon rv
Exp
Hi wondering if anyone has any information about my mobile wifi. I will be travelling to France soon and I wondered if anyone knows which sim card would be best to use there.:Eeek:

BreweryDave

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2011
Alvor, Algarve
Funster No
MH
None now!
Exp
I'm sure Addie will be along soon with some advice - in the meantime check out www.motorhomewifi.co.uk There is a sim only on there which works all over europe (except Italy! Will fit in your mifi device as long as its unlocked.:thumb:

Mar 25, 2013
Maidstone Kent
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Esprit 160
Exp
Since 2013
I'm sure Addie will be along soon with some advice - in the meantime check out www.motorhomewifi.co.uk There is a sim only on there which works all over europe (except Italy! Will fit in your mifi device as long as its unlocked.:thumb:

I have a Huawei MiFi and have a EuropaSim card from Addie and it is excellent :thumb: The card costs about £30 and €3 a day for 50MB (I think that's right)

Ok there are probably cheaper options ie SIM cards bought in the country you are in but I wouldn't have a clue where to go or what to ask for :Eeek:

So for me this is great ::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
I have a Huawei MiFi and have a EuropaSim card from Addie and it is excellent :thumb: The card costs about £30 and €3 a day for 50MB (I think that's right)

Ok there are probably cheaper options ie SIM cards bought in the country you are in but I wouldn't have a clue where to go or what to ask for :Eeek:

So for me this is great ::bigsmile:

seems like 500mb per day not 50 and at that price this is a good deal

Calling and Internet in Europe

Daily package for 3 € including (will be billed only when used):

500 MB (with APN mobile.vodafone.it or iphone.vodafone.it)
From 500 MB on, the connection it is 55ct/MB in Europe and 2ctKb/worldwide

50 SMS
From 50 SMS on: 11 cent

50 minutes (25 outgoing to the EU zone and 25 incoming)
The included minutes are valid in the EU zone (more details below).
Incoming calls after 25 minutes: 9,7 cents per min
Incoming calls outside Europe: 1.50 € /min
Outgoing calls after 25 minutes: 35 cent/min
Outgoing calls outside Europe: 3€/min

The day is counted from 0:00 to 23:59 Central European Time

This tariff is valid in following 47 countries:

Albania, Andorra, Austria, Azores, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canary islands, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Island, Finland, France, French Guyana, Germany, Gibraltar, Great Britain, Greece, Guadalupe, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madeira, Malta, Martinique, Monaco, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Reunion, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, The Netherlands, Turkey

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
Hi wondering if anyone has any information about my mobile wifi. I will be travelling to France soon and I wondered if anyone knows which sim card would be best to use there.:Eeek:

make sure your mifi is unlocked or it wont work with any other sim apart from the 1 its locked to

Mar 25, 2013
Maidstone Kent
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Esprit 160
Exp
Since 2013
Quote: seems like 500mb per day not 50 and at that price this is a good deal

Thanks for putting me right on that :Doh:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun