LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Am getting a little worried about Smudger. Have been back in the UK for a few days R&R and left him in the capable hands of Yosser. Am now wondering if this was such a good idea. How are you son ???.

Momo

Free Member
Sep 19, 2008
Valencia City, Spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
I'm a newbie.
Am getting a little worried about Smudger. Have been back in the UK for a few days R&R [HI]and left him in the capable hands of Yosser[/HI]. Am now wondering if this was such a good idea. How are you son ???.

Not sure that was a wise thing to do Snow!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I have been wondering recently where Yosser is as he's been away for ages! Any news on Yosser? :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Snowbird

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Not sure that was a wise thing to do Snow!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I have been wondering recently where Yosser is as he's been away for ages! Any news on Yosser? :thumb:

Hi Momo, Yosser, his good wife Lyn, the mother in law and dog have just spent three weeks terrorising the good inhabitants of Benidorm. I had to come home from the battlefront for a few days rest and recuperation. Unfortunately I have been passed fit for battle duties now and will be sent back to the front on Thursday. Wish me luck :Eeek:.

Momo

Free Member
Sep 19, 2008
Valencia City, Spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
I'm a newbie.
Hi Momo, Yosser, his good wife Lyn, the mother in law and dog have just spent three weeks terrorising the good inhabitants of Benidorm. I had to come home from the battlefront for a few days rest and recuperation. Unfortunately I have been passed fit for battle duties now and will be sent back to the front on Thursday. Wish me luck :Eeek:.

Hi Snow glad to hear you have been passed fit to return to the front on Thursday!
Wish you all the luck in the world that everything goes to plan! :thumb: Tell Yosser he should post some photos of his antics in Benidorm! :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Snowbird

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Hi Snow glad to hear you have been passed fit to return to the front on Thursday!
Wish you all the luck in the world that everything goes to plan! :thumb: Tell Yosser he should post some photos of his antics in Benidorm! :ROFLMAO:

Under the present circumstances I think it would be rather difficult for Yosser to post anything on here :Doh:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Wish you all the luck in the world that everything goes to plan! :thumb: Tell [HI]Yosser he should post some photos[/HI] of his antics in Benidorm! :ROFLMAO:

I reckon the very last thing Yosser needs is photos of him lounging around the Costas...

They have an extradition treaty with Blighty now you know!

JJ :Cool:

OP
OP
Snowbird

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Oh dear, oh dear. Have just heard through the grapevine that Smudger has taken on the job of camp karaoke artist. Apparently he has gone down a ball with the Spanish locals, but there was a mass exodus of Brits over the last few days. Cant imagine why, but me being deaf has its advantages.
From the same grapevine am told he wants me to accompany him to the Newbury show on the way home so he can show off his new karaoke machine to unsuspecting funsters :whatthe:

OP
OP
Snowbird

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Thank God I can't be at Newbury...

JJ :Cool:

He will be most upset by that remark JJ. He has been practising his Metalica numbers for the last few days. Thats gratitude for ya :Doh:

OP
OP
Snowbird

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Smudger always makes it to Carmarthen:roflmto:

I know you will be mortified that you will miss this new rising talent in the land of song, but the maestro will be on the boat from Santander on the 11th so if you really want to catch the voice then you will have to wait till Newbury. I did hear he was looking for a manager to exploit his talents to the full. Any offers ???.

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
if he is now the main attraction in beni for karaoke then maybe he wont come back he might start doing a duet with stickie vickie :Smile:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I know you will be mortified that you will miss this new rising talent in the land of song, but the maestro will be on the boat from Santander on the 11th so if you really want to catch the voice then you will have to wait till Newbury. I did hear he was looking for a manager to exploit his talents to the full. Any offers ???.

No thanks, I'm sure he's already on Louis Walsh's radar :roflmto:

But we'll miss his dulcet tones in Carmarthen::bigsmile:

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012