How to place a photo with a message?

Discussion in 'Photography' started by veevee, May 18, 2012.

1. veevee

veevee Funster

Hello

I want to place a few photos into a thread I started here, is it possible to do this without using a photo hosting site? The photos are only on my computer no where else.

Thanks

2. Heyupluv

Heyupluv Read Only Funster

Veevee...click on, post a reply on your thread....scroll down... till you see attach files(below submit files), click on manage attachments.....a box will come up, choose file..this should take you into your pictures...Highlite the file/photo's required (you are allowed 5 at one time (not to large a Pixels) then click yes...then click upload....when all photo's are there you require...click submit reply..done

Do you mean like these photo's attached to your thread...if yes follow the above instructions

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 18, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  3. veevee

veevee Funster

As before Mel, thank you for taking the time to help it all worked like a charm, very kind.

+ a large bier coming your way one day

4. Heyupluv

Heyupluv Read Only Funster

:Rofl1::Rofl1::Rofl1::Doh:I don't Drink:cry:.....Well maybe an odd 0% beer....1 small bottle in several months..."Does that mean I am bordering on alcoholism"....OH NO:Eeek:..if yes... that means I will need plenty of those blow in a bag for over here in France:Doh::Rofl1::Rofl1:
    Jamie Glad to be of some help you:thumb:

Mel

Jamie to answer a question you asked me about a month ago the area around Piriac-sur-mer and just above to Quimiac.is worth a look at....call at these two aires if you want look at the area, Brambles, and Quimiac.....the area is very nice,clean, and on the coast.in the bay of Biscay..Not quite in Brittany, just a stone throw away(just above St Nazaire).
    we call there a lot....on route...always make it one of our stops:thumb:

Mel:thumb:

5. veevee

veevee Funster

Have to say Mel that I am definately an alcoholic, get through 2 beers a year, so double your consumption.
    Have promised to try harder this year at Le Mans, maybe a beer a day.

That of course is not counting the medicine, current favourite Corbieres...

Will try your recommendations, thanks