how to cope with waiting till june???? (1 Viewer)

skylinersi

Free Member
Nov 9, 2016
midlands
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
:worried:ok, so we have to wait till june..........till we get the van, needless to say im impatient, driving the good lady (jayne) mad, buying some necessities :)whatthe:)on the bay of evilness and generally stressing......
so in order to maintain some sanity meantime, does anyone have any suggestions.......:crying1:

please?............:think:

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
:worried:ok, so we have to wait till june..........till we get the van, needless to say im impatient, driving the good lady (jayne) mad, buying some necessities :)whatthe:)on the bay of evilness and generally stressing......
so in order to maintain some sanity meantime, does anyone have any suggestions.......:crying1:

please?............:think:
I think what you need is something to occupy your minds until June. I would book somewhere really sunny for a couple of weeks in April, something else to look forward too. Nice hotel full board with all the trimmings for your good lady to relax before she is tied to the motorhome kitchen sink, get a good tan so that when you pick the van up you will really look the part. Could be a while before you get another chance....(y)

Upvote 0
OP
OP
skylinersi

skylinersi

Free Member
Nov 9, 2016
midlands
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
I just spend my time on here reading and hopefully learning, most of the questions I've had have been dealt with before so I get to read some long threads.
Once you get past Christmas your delivery date will feel a lot closer. We are members of the CC and get their monthly magazine which i read from cover to cover, not very much to for the motorhomer but, lots of info about their sites.

true, being on here answers many questions we have..........and im calming down slowly, mind you the pills help:unsure: and i dont think theres anything else i can buy now:whistle:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
OP
OP
skylinersi

skylinersi

Free Member
Nov 9, 2016
midlands
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
I think what you need is something to occupy your minds until June. I would book somewhere really sunny for a couple of weeks in April, something else to look forward too. Nice hotel full board with all the trimmings for your good lady to relax before she is tied to the motorhome kitchen sink, get a good tan so that when you pick the van up you will really look the part. Could be a while before you get another chance....(y)

lol, a tan, i will get booked in for a spray job;) no chance of me flying anytime soon sadly:confused:
and it wasnt the sink i was planning on tying her too:sneaky: but im keeping that low key:whistle:

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back