Geoffers

Free Member
May 13, 2011
Groby Leicester
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
:Smile:Did anyone see this on BBC2 last night, showed the building and launch of Astra 2F, which I believe replaces the 2B< cluster , absolutly brilliant prog. Now I know what it looks like when I am cursing, trying to find the sodding thing ::bigsmile:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
:Smile:Did anyone see this on BBC2 last night, showed the building and launch of Astra 2F, which I believe replaces the 2B< cluster , absolutly brilliant prog. Now I know what it looks like when I am cursing, trying to find the sodding thing ::bigsmile:

All three have been brilliant. And all three point to British success in manufacturing. Very dependent on Europe so a bit scary.

The other great one on TV at the moment is Wednesday, Your Money and how they spend it.

Satandpcguy

Funster
Jun 18, 2008
Gandia, Valencia, Spain
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
None

Before people get confused and asking about new satellites etc...
It showed the manufacturing of 2e and 2f.
It showed the launch of 1n.
2f is not schedule for launch for a year or so.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

aba

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
dec 2009
no wonder its so hard to hit properly being so small and all those miles away
if you move an inch you've missed it.:Doh:

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Fame by association... Our friend has been building those satellites and travelling to all the places they showed in the documentary. Whilst their he has either been spending his spare time deep sea diving or for a change sky diving. As well as watching the odd satellite being launched! ::bigsmile: Jane :Smile:

Attachments

• Kelvin.jpg
    Kelvin.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 13

harryoxford2

Free Member
Sep 14, 2010
Bishops Stortford Herts
Funster No
MH
B
Exp
2010 and camper all my life
doh...now i know what im doin wrong...ive been puttin me satalite thingy on the roof...so I have to launch it do I to get a good picture?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back