How To Back Up An Android Phone (1 Viewer)

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
need to send my android phone in for warranty repair. how can I back it up beforehand as they will probably clear it I should think :( pretty clueless with this stuff to be honest so a simple solution would be appreciated if possible...

Eddie

Nov 6, 2013
S. Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
The usual
Exp
Since the beginning
Contacts: Will already be synced with your Google account. You can check by logging into Gmail - Click "Gmail" - Click "Contacts".
Text messages: SMS Backup+ on your handset. Click "Backup" - once done, it'll sync with "mothership" ever 2 hours. When you get your handset back, click "Restore"
Apps: Already synced with your google account. When you get your handset back, they'll be reinstalled.
Images / music files: Connect handset to a laptop / PC. Then, copy files to PC. when you get your handset back, copy them back

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
Did that when I factory reset my samsung note, so easy I was amazed, just need to sign in with your Google account and it does everything else.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
I set up three android devices this afternoon, 2 phones and a tablet. just log into your google account and if the phone is new or reset it asks if you want to restore from an automatic backup. So I have all the same apps and contacts on all my android devices

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back