Free Member
Feb 10, 2012
On a planet...far, ....far away.
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
On and off 1995
I think it will be DVLC who have the final decision on when we give up. As long as I can drive in a safe manner we shall continue to travel. There is just nothing so good as setting off in your motor home, [HI]with all your bits and pieces around you[/HI].

These days I carry my bits and pieces with me all the time, not just in the camper:ROFLMAO:

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
My wife tells me I was a grumpy old git at 30. ........:Blush:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
50 is to old..

People get grumpy then. ..I can't wait
I can probably speak with a bit/lot more experiance than yourself. Grumpiness is not an age thing, it can happen at any age.:Smile: Having experienced the transition through from 45 to 55 I can declare little change. Life will always be good whatever your age, up until you loose the ability to enjoy yourself. Whether it be enjoying a drink with family and friends, running a marathon spending time on the slopes or even winding a few grumpy old buggers up on the internet it all wards off the inset of grumpiness.:thumb:

Last edited:

ukbill

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
when i slowly being taken into the fire's of hell then it will be time to stop but before then i will keep going as long as my single brain cell lasts :Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back