How is that possible.... (1 Viewer)

Aug 19, 2014
Cliftonville
Funster No
MH
A Class Burstner
Exp
Since 2014
We traded in our van "Buster" 3 months ago. He was a Bessacar E560 and was great.

The Beauty Terrorist has been worrying and wondering what happened to him.

Well...... we spent this weekend at Pembrey CC site . Stunning weather etc etc. As we were just about to leave our pitch today, Buster drove past us and reversed into the adjoining pitch!!!!!!

How bizarre is that!!!

We spoke with his new owners - they have had him for 4 weeks.

We spent an hour chatting and I showed them how to work the heating and hot water....

Unreal... of all the places in all the world...

The Beauty Terrorist is now happy that he has gone to a good home...

Oct 7, 2013
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape Compact
Exp
Since 1988
We once saw one of our previous motorhomes on the Caravan Club Site at Malvern.

We had looked after it for the four years we had it, from new. Now, two years later it had numerous dents and scrapes, and both kids bicycles were just dropped across its sides when they were finished with them.

We felt so sorry for the m/h that we didn't make contact with the new owners.

Sounds daft, but we felt sorry for it!

OP
OP
jdk62
Aug 19, 2014
Cliftonville
Funster No
MH
A Class Burstner
Exp
Since 2014
It is the most bizarre thing.

At the end of the day it is a vehicle with fixtures and fittings.... however, I suppose that they hold our happy times and memories.

Whilst the the Beauty Therapist was clearly worrying about -"what happened to Buster.." , Until seeing today him, I didn't realise how much he had helped our pleasure and fun together.

Christ - I must be getting soft.....

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
ive just parted with the one i built would love to know where it winds up i did leave a note with our email address in with the paperwork in case they needed any info but the dealer will probably throw it away

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
I've thought several times that I don't know what I would do if I came across our previous van. Having seen the state of it when it was written off nearly 5 years ago I was surprised to find that it had been repaired.

Apr 28, 2013
Alentejo,Portugal
Funster No
MH
Hymer A Class
Exp
Since the '80,s
I saw my Chausson Welcome a year after I part exchanged it for our new Challenger in Angouleme last week,where??
In the dealers I part exed it,was really surprised when I went there for the one year hab check on the new one.
Wasn't so surprised when I strolled over and took a look around it to be sure,they had marked it up for €9,000 more than what they gave us in PX.
It's a 2000 van and we got €10k?
Greedy or what,no wonder it's still there at €19k!!!

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
I know where mine is......on a well known RV dealers forecourt....at £5000 more than we bought it for nearly 5 years earlier.
Bloke I sold it to liked his toys and probably got bored.....or maybe died as he definitely wasn't a well man.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back