LIFE MEMBER
Jan 6, 2014
Telford, UK
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1970
I suppose this is a question for @Jim but I know he is particularly busy at the moment so just a question as it is probably a senior moment on my part.
I have recommended the club to quite a few people recently, but today while emailing somebody I wanted to give them a link but I could not find one at all. It may be because I am a member that I don't see it of course.
So I visited in an anonymous browser and found the Register page but could not find anything that explained membership, annual cost.
Perhaps there could be a "Tell a Friend" button in the gap between our name and Members online now.
I don't want a reward or prize or anything like that but it would be nice to be able to easily send a link to a page which explains the club with cost, register form etc.
Steve

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
I suppose this is a question for @Jim but I know he is particularly busy at the moment so just a question as it is probably a senior moment on my part.
I have recommended the club to quite a few people recently, but today while emailing somebody I wanted to give them a link but I could not find one at all. It may be because I am a member that I don't see it of course.
So I visited in an anonymous browser and found the Register page but could not find anything that explained membership, annual cost.
Perhaps there could be a "Tell a Friend" button in the gap between our name and Members online now.
I don't want a reward or prize or anything like that but it would be nice to be able to easily send a link to a page which explains the club with cost, register form etc.
Steve
The Subscribe button works well for me ;)(y)

Broken Link Removed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Just send me their names and the £25 joining fee and I will pass it on to Jim... :wink:::bigsmile::whistle2:

OP
OP
OldAgeTravellers

OldAgeTravellers

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 6, 2014
Telford, UK
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1970
Thanks all, that tab must have been on the Home page all along but could I see it....Doh.
Maybe that bright yellow button should be on the home page Jim for word blind duffers like me.

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back