How about this for alternative to motorhome (1 Viewer)

Zeb

Free Member
Nov 15, 2009
Funster No
Brilliant idea wonder why it didn't take off, what do you think???:thumb:

Take a look its pretty cool ::bigsmile:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApEaIr0tCLE]YouTube - beetle camper: 1974 footage[/ame]

Zeb..:Cool:

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
i,m here pappa. yes they alway sat like that with the cv joint back ends .there is hardly any wt on the hitch. its them struts on the front end dont help. i spent alot of years working on beetles so i dont know anything about them. notch backs and kubels were my favourite .of course vans and trikes goes without saying. i have a 5er v w here but not a beetle .never had a schwimwagen. .. still here pappa no ferry you have to put up with me for another week. cheers alan.
yes welcome to the fun .

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
i,m here pappa. yes they alway sat like that with the cv joint back ends .there is hardly any wt on the hitch. its them struts on the front end dont help. i spent alot of years working on beetles so i dont know anything about them. notch backs and kubels were my favourite .of course vans and trikes goes without saying. i have a 5er v w here but not a beetle .never had a schwimwagen. .. still here pappa no ferry you have to put up with me for another week. cheers alan.
yes welcome to the fun .

where you on the santander ferry as well alan ?

think it was theresa said they had to wait another week as well.:Sad:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
yes i had just about finished loading when the phone rang. we were going up tomorrow and having a night out in plymouth .stay in ferry port its a short walk into the main night life area. my mate is on his way from fort william and we was going to meet theresa in the port. will have to meet her and hubby next week all being well. it does seem we all got on next week ferry so we were lucky. dont fancy the drive through france this time of year +its getting costly. far cheaper for me to ferry than drive.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back