hover travel

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by novawight, Aug 30, 2011.

1. novawight

novawight Read Only Funster

Thought this was quite cheap, Southsea to Ryde Pensioners one day return £11, other folks £15, bikes and dogs go free, run every 30 mins, 10 min trip, took my leci bike yesterday, only downside, £10 parking on front for all day, blue card holders free, could have found somewhere else to park resticted by time,:Smile:

2. Swift

Swift

3. novawight

novawight Read Only Funster

4. Swift

Swift

I have been over with my car for a day with wightlink (I think they are advertising a special deal at the moment for motorhomes and caravans) and a did a Red Funnel 5 night stay at the Orchards, cost £109, the cost of the 5 day stay was amazing it included the ferry and site fees (site has an indoor pool), check out the website below and special offers for camper vans :thumb:

http://www.redfunnel.co.uk/places-to-stay/camping/

By the way, anytime you want a trip out on the boat (my one) let me know, it's very near there :thumb:

5. FIDGET

FIDGET Funster

Hi. wightlink dream ticket £40 travel after 10.30 pm & before 4.30 am both ways providing m/h 6mtrs. We live on the island and its damned expensive each time we want to go away so we always use dream ticket. Terry