• Do you need a house sitter? Are you a house sitter? Use this forum to hook up with each other and arrange house-sitting and pet care etc.  MotorhomeFun takes no responsibility for any aspect of the house sit and only provides this forum as a way of introduction. Vetting and due diligence is the responsibility of the individual.  You are advised to use a formal agreement an example of which can be found here

HOUSE OWNERS
    Tell us roughly where you are, the dates you require, what you are looking for, if you accept pets, largest motorhome you could accommodate etc.

SITTERS
    Tell us about you, your van, any pets, any house sitting experience, where you would travel to etc

House Sitter Reqd House sitting Yorkshire (1 Viewer)

jtp890

Free Member
May 16, 2014
wakefield
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs 7014
Exp
13 years on n off
Need house / dog sitter 16th Sept to 25th 2016. 1 acre paddock or hardstanding available, all services incl wifi. Golden doodle requires walking twice a day. Location near wakefield , 2 miles from J30 , M62

Oct 8, 2016
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Talisman Autosleeper
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi, Sorry I missed your advert... I have only just joined this site. If you ever need anyone to house sit again then please get in touch. My base is in Doncaster and I have a dog of my own (Border Terrier).

Sep 8, 2016
France
Funster No
MH
Hobby 750
Exp
Since 2010
Hi we are looking for a base for our motorhome whilst we are visiting family in March/April 2017 ( grandchild due end of March) so if you need anyone around that time or could offer us space to site our motorhome please get in touch. Very willing to look after house/animals. Thanks Annie X

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mousy

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 13, 2013
Sa15 2DG
Funster No
MH
Hymer S840 Merc auto
Exp
Since 2013
Might be better to get a response by using the @ followed by the ops name....@jtp890 That way they get an alert and will see this thread.

@jtp890

3874helen

Free Member
Feb 16, 2017
France
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Novice
Hello @jtp890 I know this is a little late, we've only just joined this forum and thought the house sitting is a great idea. We are originally from Middlestown in Wakefield and plan on going back over to the UK to visit family next year (we're now living in France). We have a female dog who we would bring with us (very friendly but submissive to other dogs if they're not as friendly) and just thought that I'd put it out there that we would be interested in house/dog sitting as it would fit in with us seeing family but not being "literally" on their doorstops, nice to have your own space ;-) haha. Thanks Helen

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back