Free Member
Jan 14, 2011
Edinburgh
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Our fourth glorious year!
....anyone got any experience of doing this? We are thinking of giving it a try.Wouldn't want to care for pets but could maintain garden etc.We don't need any payment either.... just would want take care of someones property in the sun! There are loads of agencies but from my experience of these things they just want your registration fee and then don't come up with the goods.If anyone has any info on how best to proceed.......:thumb:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Maybe a Funster will be along soon... some have Spanish homes...

If you want to visit Central Portugal I have a little used first floor... no charge...

JJ :Cool:

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Maybe a Funster will be along soon... some have Spanish homes...

[HI]If you want to visit Central Portugal I have a little used first floor... no charge...[/HI]
JJ :Cool:
Does it have a swimming pool:winky::roflmto:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Are you on facebook ?. It is a subject that comes up at times..
I have bought a small apartment in Benidorm, have found local facebook sites very useful. once people meet you face to face and know a bit more about you they are more likely to recommend you.. Christmas seems a popular time as expats want to visit back to UK.

No harm in maybe joining and placing a few notices ready..

Mags52

Free Member
Jun 2, 2010
Melrose Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Hymer B774
Exp
Since 2010
We use house sitters all the time here at home (Scotland) - we get loads of applications from people from all over the world. We need pet care and we've had some lovely people come and live in our house, care for our dogs and leave the house clean at the end. Great service. If you want to become a house sitter there are several sites. We use http://www.housecarers.com/ and I've seen quite a few in Europe on there.
Mags

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back