House Price Negotiations (1 Viewer)

D

deleted-member02

Deleted User
My tuppence worth, you should be offering very low even without any legal issues.
Considering the massive quantity of property for sale in Southern Europe and the scarcity of buyers, you are in a very strong position.
Don't let on how much you like the property and haggle hard, you hold all the aces !

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
We have a very good lawyer :)

That is an oxymoron here in Spain.:D If you have a problem with one the only redress is at gunpoint.:LOL:

Legal problem abroad? I would be loathe to buy. It is amazing the number of people whose perfect English disappears after a sale has been made. There have been tv series about buying dodgy property abroad and I assume no one on here is qualified in buying property abroad. Get them to sort it then negotiate. I have known sellers to walk away when offered a derisory bid (not me) even when the prospective buyer has returned with a full offer. Presumably you were willing to offer something near the price if you went to view.
Yes ,I've had the " won't even speak or deal with you " after making a reasonable offer to a Spaniard.:LOL: Not as bad now ,due to the crisis I suppose, but years ago an 'offer' was received like a slap in the face.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Our lawyer is shit hot. There's no problem with legality of the house. Sorry to keep the problem quiet.

Just want to know when to play our trump card.

All lawyers think they are shit hot Yorick.

A surprising number are shit hot bull shitters.

I would go in low now with an explanation.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
If it hasn't been suggested already I'd also ask that the purchase price includes any rent that you have paid to the seller, and any rent which may fall due during the sales process

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back