hope to be going to morocco in jan till march for the first time do you require visa

Discussion in 'Continental Touring' started by marjohn, Jul 6, 2013.

1. marjohn

marjohn Read Only Funster

hello new member i have been to france germany and would like to go to morocco in jan to march 2014 do i require a visa also would there be any problems obtaining gas for gasit recharge also one calor gas bottle i would like to go in a convoy with other club members can anybody help me many thanks marjohn:BigGrin:

2. vwalan

vwalan Funster

dep[ends where you are from .but if eu no . you get a 90day entry on your passport at the border . best organise insurance for vehicle here at least then you know what you have .
    dont go over 90 days with out applying for extension as you could end up in jail not passing go . known a few that have landed in the s--t.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Snowbird

Snowbird Funster Life Member

You dont require a visa, you will get that on the boat. LPG is not available but local gas is cheap enough, just get a local regulator. You will not need much gas anyway at that time of year as you will only need it for cooking.

• Like Like x 1
  4. bryandh

bryandh Funster

5. tonka

tonka Funster Life Member

A few of us who went in 2013 are planning a revisit for 2012, Us included. So watch this space.. More than welcome to tag along...
    As mentioned above a new group "the 2014's" are planning their outing as well..

6. vwalan

vwalan Funster

hi, snowbird says you get it on the boat . only to tangiers . to ceuta you get it at a border . i say go ceuta it makes for a great experiance . plus you can miss tanger all together if you want. plus cheap booze in the cash n carry as you leave the port yard .
    mind it can be a long border crossing some times but interesting people watching .

7. Wyaye wires

Wyaye wires

Time travellers?! :Rofl1:

• Like Like x 3