Oct 15, 2007
Five Roads Alyth
Funster No
MH
A class RV
Exp
since 2005
Or more specifically vacum cleaners?

Along the lines of the Dirt Devil, small, rotating beater type head for carpets, suck/hose with basic tools for every were else, 240volt OK but really suggestions/advise on good ones please?

Yeah yeah, I know, but we like to keep the 'van clean and the little 12volt we have isn't much cop frankley.

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
The universe
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
I have a Ryobi 1+ system with 18v batteries. got a dustbuster type attachment and it works very well!

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Used to have a hand held Dirt Devil but found it a bit small for the RV so we bought a small Panasonic cylinder model from Makro .. about £25 .. with all the tools and great for vacuuming the toad :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

zaskar

Free Member
Sep 25, 2007
UK
Funster No
MH
5th Wheel
Exp
30+

Along the lines of the Dirt Devil, small, rotating beater type head for carpets, suck/hose with basic tools for every were else, 240volt OK but really suggestions/advise on good ones please?

Yeah yeah, I know, but we like to keep the 'van clean and the little 12volt we have isn't much cop frankley.

Yes please - suggestions!:thumb: We've had a 240 volt Dirt Devil Room Mate for YEARS that I've repaired i can't remember how many times just to keep it going because they dont make them anymore and I cant for the life of me find a suitable lightweight yet powerfull 240 volt vac' which has revolving brushes?

Sorry Dodgy, please consider me a friendly "border" rather than a hi-jacker!:ROFLMAO:

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980
Mine is fantastic, its called SWMBO with dustpan and brush :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jim
:thumb:

superk

Free Member
Aug 22, 2007
Devon
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion now sold
Exp
8 years

There are a couple on here:

Link Removed

and this one was highly recommended by Which:

Link Removed

:Smile:
Keith

bald eagle

Free Member
Jan 30, 2009
here,there and everywhere
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
since 1998
Hi dodgey
We have a rechargable hand held dyson and its brill,
cost around £97 worth every penny.

regards
bald eagle

zaskar

Free Member
Sep 25, 2007
UK
Funster No
MH
5th Wheel
Exp
30+
Dont know about Dodgy, but I'm after an upright, it's a right pain going round on your knees:ROFLMAO: I've got a wife that can bring me to those, don't need a hoover as well :ROFLMAO:

Boo

Free Member
Jan 26, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
A cls
Exp
9 years
I have a Vax 810 washer/vac...................fits in the bottom of the wardrobe of belly lockers no probs and does everything.............cost £125.00 inc p&p :thumb:

Boo

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back