• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Honda generator. Eu10i. Brand new . Never used , £650 (1 Viewer)

christine fraser

Free Member
Jul 22, 2016
preston lancashire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
@Don Quixote

that's a little harsh and slightly pedantic, the generator is stated as unused, and would have cost a lot more than is being asked, you must have got lucky with yours, there is nothing anywhere near as cheap right now in used or unused condition

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_f...u10i.TRS0&_nkw=honda+eu10i+generator&_sacat=0

@christine fraser it might be useful to put when you bought it as there was a model improvement for 2016, if yours is very new, the price is good, if a year old it is only a little high IMO

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

christine fraser

Free Member
Jul 22, 2016
preston lancashire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
Fine . I have just lost my husband and I am now on my own trying to sell a motorhome and of course this generator . Thankyou for pointing this out . But I'm struggling to sort things out as it is . So I would appreciate not having to deal with your comments Thankyou

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
It's good to see comparison prices There's one on Gumtree listed the same...New and unused £500

As David pointed out which ...if either of them are the latest model or old model.

@christine fraser So sorry for your loss.

If you put yourself in a buyers position would you really want to pay an extra £150 IF you saw the exact same model for less.
Something is only worth and sold at a price a buyer is willing to pay.

We really are just trying to help.

Last edited:
Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Many things are offered for sale on this forum and I cannot remember seeing such possibly well informed but negative opinions which can only create difficulty for the funster involved.
If we all openly offered our opinions on items for sale this forum would not be the best place to advertise.

If anyone is interested let them barter to obtain a deal they are happy with or walk away.

Don Quixote

Free Member
Jul 29, 2012
Lost in La Mancha, Spain
Funster No
MH
VW T6 Campervan
Exp
Not long enough, but a little common sense helps..........
NOTE: all my posted above removed - on offence intended.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back