• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

Honda EU20i Generator (1 Viewer)

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
Nice. (y) How refreshing, (for once), to escape derision on a contentious thread. I have firm views on generators, the good, the bad, and the noisy, but would not voice such on a 'FOR SALE' thread.
Good luck with your sale. (y)

Cleve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 27, 2015
France
Funster No
MH
Hymer 654
I wish you good luck as well. I recently bought a Honda generator on this very forum and am very pleased with it.

I think sometimes people should remember this is the for sale column not a discussion column, I remember some unecessary remarks within the column I bought from.

I think someone has the opportunity to buy a little used quality unit at a very reasonable price and had I not purchased the one I have I would have almost certainly have bought this one.

This thred provides a valuable source to forum members to obtain equipment which they can be sure to rely on as no one would knowingly be selling "duff" material on such a column.

This column gives many of us the opportunity to buy from like minded individuals at a good price, please don't spoil it with unecessary remarks, if you have bought or know of a bargain at Aldi post it on the what did I buy or think about buying today.

I will sit back and await the slings and arrows of outrageous .....

This thread has allowed me to buy a set of refillable gas bottles with all the bits, a trailer for the smart car, a Honda generator and I have been pipped at the post on other items.

Now on reflection I think this post of mine is no better than the other irrelevant posts and should have been somewhere else .... oh well, vent your fury.

:france::france::france::wine::france::france::france:

Cleve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 27, 2015
France
Funster No
MH
Hymer 654
Did this sell?

As I indicated above I had recently bought the Honda 1K which is still untouched and never started but things have changed and I might find it handy to have the extra watts.

I imagine there is little difference overall in the size of the units. Hope my previous did not kill your thread. So back to the question at the top and subject to your reply I can give it some serious consideration.

Thank you

Clive

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Cleve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 27, 2015
France
Funster No
MH
Hymer 654
Better than that, I seem to have pm'd the wrong person regarding it anyway. Looks like I am losing it in more than one way. Oh dear

faraway

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 10, 2016
Kent
Funster No
MH
Chausson Flash 10
Exp
Getting better
Hi Jackie. Is this generator still for sale?

faraway

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 10, 2016
Kent
Funster No
MH
Chausson Flash 10
Exp
Getting better
Thank you(y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.