Free Member
Nov 6, 2010
liverpool
Funster No
MH
Concorde charisma
Exp
hi all
just picked myself up a Honda eu20i from ebay for a good price runs great and does all the electrics in my autotrail cheyenne , just a little bit concerned if this will do any damage to my leasire batteries if we have it running for long periods when were wild camping ??

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Camping Caravaning now 5'ering 49 years
If you are plugging it into the 240 EHU socket would be no different than being hooked up on a campsite - if you have it on the economy setting then it will only rev when there is a demand - if you are charging batteries from the 12v connection then you should refer to the handbook for charging times.

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
If you are plugging it into the 240 EHU socket would be no different than being hooked up on a campsite - if you have it on the economy setting then it will only rev when there is a demand - if you are charging batteries from the 12v connection then you should refer to the handbook for charging times.

dont bother, the genny will output 8amps (unregulated) @12v, at best....your onboard mains charger will be around 15amps so will charge twice as fast.:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back