• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Honda EU10i Suitcase Generator with Honda Accessories (1 Viewer)

Jul 31, 2014
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
EuraMobil Activa 820HS
Exp
Selling my Honda EU10i suitcase generator due to now being surplus to our requirements. We bought this to go camping with when we had a camper van, but now we have sold the camper van, we only stay on campsites with electric hook up these days in our motorhome, so it's no longer used.
Please note that this has been used for light usage only - during family camping holidays, however, the red outer case does have some scratches due to stowage before I bought the cover for it.
When we did use it, it was excellent. Very quiet, easy to start and being a 1kw generator with inverter built in, we could use our electrical gadgets (iPads, iPhones, Laptop etc) as well as our toaster and kettle without damaging the items.
I've just started it upon taking these photos and it started first time.
It's advertised as coming with extras - all genuine Honda parts including;
Camouflage generator cover - worth £25
Service kit to include oil, air filter and spark plug - worth £15
DC Connector cables / 12v charger cables (for charging car/leisure battery) - worth £15
Fuel stabiliser (this has been opened) - worth £6

Cost - £400.00
Collection from Bingley BD16, West Yorkshire, or delivery via parcel force for £20.50 supplement (excl. transit insurance)

IMG_2367.jpg
IMG_2368.jpg
IMG_2371.jpg
IMG_2372.jpg
IMG_2374.jpg
IMG_2375.jpg
IMG_2376.jpg
IMG_2377.jpg

May 8, 2016
silver coast, portugal
Funster No
MH
C Class: Low profile
Exp
Boatie for 20 years
Sadly the output is a bit low for my purposes, but this is an excellent genny and a bargain. Good luck with the sale

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back