Honda EM650 Generator (1 Viewer)

stormdog

Free Member
Oct 30, 2010
Funster No
Sorry to bombard this forum but im really new to this game and all that goes with it :Blush:
Ive picked up a Honda em650 gen for whenever im on a site with no hook-up, ive noticed theres terminals for 12v jumpleads.....how do i use these on here and how do they connect to the generator as i see it looks like 2 spade terminal fittings are needed for the leads ?

bear with me im a numpty :RollEyes:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
it should have a lead with a moulded plug with the two flat pins set at 90deg to each other.

start the genny and run for a few minutes first to allow it to stabilize then simply connect to the pos and neg battery posts and plug in.

its a battery charge function....not a jump lead connection.

Upvote 0

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Hi, its not something your going to use very often, I think we have used ours twice in 4 years.:Smile: Bob.

Link Removed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
between solar power and daily movement of the van batteries should stay charged without a genny, stopped carrying out last year.

Upvote 0

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Sorry to bombard this forum but im really new to this game and all that goes with it :Blush:
Ive picked up a Honda em650 gen for whenever im on a site with no hook-up, ive noticed theres terminals for 12v jumpleads.....how do i use these on here and how do they connect to the generator as i see it looks like 2 spade terminal fittings are needed for the leads ?

bear with me im a numpty :RollEyes:

Don't worry about them, using this output to charge batteries isn't very efficient ..
just plug in your ehu lead and use your on board charger.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back