LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Just got home after a night stop at Briersfield...

Well pleased with the new M/Home .... pulls like a train even with a toad on an "A" frame...

Oodles of locker space and an adjustable garage that`s as big as our RV`s was... so storage will not be a problem...

The Air suspension is superb... all the electronic add on`s we have yet to sort out exactly how they work... they did show us, but there are so many we have forgotten what they told us...

Got Sky dish with Internet TV and internet.... for got how to work that already... :RollEyes:

As far as I can tell we are getting approx. 22 - 24 to the gallon... maybe a little more or less... :Cool:

The 6 speed Manual/Auto box is a treat to drive... and purrs along in 6th with toad on the back at 2,100 rpm & 70 miles an hour...

Any regrets in such a short time.... NO... except the space to stand up and walk around inside, but we will over come that...

Just looking forwards to going away when we want and to where we want without holding an inquest with google to see where the LPG stations are, will we get down the lane that leads to the campsite, will the campsite be able to take our size... etc, etc..

[HI]Going to be picking a lot of peoples brains at Shepton[/HI]... how does this work,,,, how do you switch this on that on..... :RollEyes:::bigsmile:

God loves an optomist..

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Mo lovely van just how much did you get for the urn then?:ROFLMAO:

That "Urn" is priceless... :Cool:

If it means Sian hasn`t got to fiddle around with that kettle and little gas cooker at shows what ever, it would have been worth it.. :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Oct 5, 2009
anglesey
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
since 1999
Congrats on the new van, looks fantastic, hope you are as pleased with it as we are with our Rapido.
Congrats also to Travelworld on the new web site some great pics, puts some other dealers to shame.

My Dog Likes Fishing

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 16, 2012
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678
Exp
Hang on while I look at my watch
Nice van.

Any chance of hiring it out for the weekend? Me and my mates are going fishing in Scotland.

Promise not to keep our maggots in the fridge !!!

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Nice van Mo hope you have many happy times in it

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Thats a smashing van Mo.:thumb:

M

Madwife

Deleted User
Good luck in your new MH - it looks not to dissimilar in layout to ours and we are delighted with it.

Kath and Howie

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
That "Urn" is priceless... :Cool:

If it means [HI]Sian hasn`t got to fiddle around with that kettle[/HI] and little gas cooker at shows what ever, it would have been worth it.. :thumb:

Are you trying to tell us Funsters that we will have tea made from a vestibule that at some time in history contained your skiddies.

That's the last tea I'll have at a meet, bacon butties okay but I'll bring my own tea thank-you!::bigsmile:
:winky:

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Are you trying to tell us Funsters that we will have tea made from a vestibule that at some time in history contained your skiddies.

That's the last tea I'll have at a meet, bacon butties okay but I'll bring my own tea thank-you!::bigsmile:
:winky:

It'll be OK for Cappucino :RollEyes:

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
[HI]It'll be OK for Cappucino[/HI] :RollEyes:

images

treetops1

Free Member
Feb 25, 2013
yorkshire/ lincolnshire.
Funster No
MH
Sold last van-
Exp
a long time,since 1996
Good luck to you in your new beautiful motorhome its a fantastic machine .Enjoy.

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Congratulations Mo Judy and Paul, lovely looking beast and time to get out and about. ::bigsmile:

It takes a bit of getting use to downsizing, we sold our a class and car and trailer.:whatthe:

But to be honest we have everything we need in our :thumb: Rapido :roflmto: van, we can park anywhere, we only tax insure ect one vehicle and at this moment been touring Scotland getting over 30mpg and 32.6 mpg on the last couple of fill ups.:thumb: Bob.

g8ysn

Free Member
Jun 5, 2012
ng219ep
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
g8ysn

anybody informed you that it ia illegal to tow a vehicle/car above 60 mph on a M/W or 50 on a DUAL carriage way, £60 fine and 3 point will confirm it ,tried it got caught paid fine and took penalty:thumb:

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
anybody informed you that it ia illegal to tow a vehicle/car above 60 mph on a M/W or 50 on a DUAL carriage way, £60 fine and 3 point will confirm it ,tried it got caught paid fine and took penalty:thumb:

"Yes"........... But lapse of concentration and all that.. :RollEyes::Sad:

Melchior

Free Member
Jun 26, 2013
Amstelveen, Netherlands
Funster No
MH
Alcove
Exp
Since August 2012
That looks like a right beauty, well done :D

I like the sound of 2100rpm in 6th... the stuff dreams are made of for me and our MH!! :cry:

g8ysn

Free Member
Jun 5, 2012
ng219ep
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
g8ysn

thats what happened to me last year on M1 1 lorry pulled out 2 overtake lorry in nearside lane into middle lane cruising at 60 hit cruise control up to 70 pulled out into outside lane, followed then pulled over,would,nt have been so bad but the officer told me the best places to visit whilst at kiln park, van looks great :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back