Haaamster

Free Member
Sep 15, 2009
Coventry and Liverpool
Funster No
MH
Ducato CI 1000
Exp
Hi all, you may all have heard about those computer programs that keep an eye on your property while you are away and thought what a good idea. I have come across a very good package that has a free trial period, you leave your laptop pc on and it sends you a text message when it detects movement, then records what is happening.
When the program is on your screen is just black, so it doesn't look like it is doing anything.
I don't know if it will send you messages while you are on foreign soil but it could be set up to alert someone who could pop round to check evertything is ok.
I don't know if I can post the link here or not so could someone let me know if it's ok to do so I will.

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Sounds great until the nick the laptop.

If its recording onto the laptop or any hard drive within the property, unless its extremely well hidden they will take that too which means you are left with no evidence to hand over apart from a text message.

OP
OP
H

Haaamster

Free Member
Sep 15, 2009
Coventry and Liverpool
Funster No
MH
Ducato CI 1000
Exp
Sounds great until the nick the laptop.

If its recording onto the laptop or any hard drive within the property, unless its extremely well hidden they will take that too which means you are left with no evidence to hand over apart from a text message.
You can also view it online and to see what is going on yourself and record from another laptop.
Can I put up the link so people can have a look or would it be considered spam?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

imprint

Free Member
Jul 14, 2009
Funster No
Never forget the bleedin' obvious!

Make sure your home insurance covers you if you are away for an extended trip - many stop at 30 days, and most of us never read the policy..

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back