Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
i know we all have niggling worries about security at home whilst we are away in the van. just seen that Lidl have some security bits coming in on the 27th of january. what caught my eye was an led tv simulator that automatically comes on at night to look like somebody is home watching tv. not bad at £7.99

http://www.lidl.co.uk/cps/rde/SID-5...our-offers-2491.htm?action=showDetail&id=9286

Sounds like a good idea..........somehow this made me think of the scene from Home Alone when McAuley Culkin is trying to make it look like there are people at home having a party:roflmto::thumb:

All we need are the cardboard cut-outs dancing:winky:

Margaret
p.s. Wasn't trying to take the mickey, guess I've watched Home Alone too often.........

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
i know we all have niggling worries about security at home whilst we are away in the van. just seen that Lidl have some security bits coming in on the 27th of january. what caught my eye was an led tv simulator that automatically comes on at night to look like somebody is home watching tv. not bad at £7.99

http://www.lidl.co.uk/cps/rde/SID-5...our-offers-2491.htm?action=showDetail&id=9286

think I'll buy one...

with all the crap and repeats it's probably better than watching a real TV .. and it don't need a licence .. :winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
Useful for when I'm watching Bertha's Big Baps on the pc, the wife'll think I'm watching telly. :ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back