Home Farm - Burnham (1 Viewer)

M

Mark&Sue

Deleted User
Anyone in Home Farm in Burnham-on-sea tonight or tomorrow? Pop in for a brew in the Damon Daybreak on the RV hardstanding!

Best Regards,

Mark and Sue.

Anita302

Free Member
Nov 17, 2007
Staffordshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Hi Mark and Sue

Unfortunately, we're not at Homefarm this weekend, but thought I would get in touch as we also used to own a Damon Daybreak and spent mainly holidays at Homefarm.

If you ever need to ask anything about the Damon, please feel free to ask and if myself or my other half can help you we will.

Due to a change in jobs and the kids now in full time school, we down sized slightly to a European Tag Axle now.

I also have for sale spare lights, bulbs, city water connector and some other bits and pieces for the Damon if you ever need any.

All the best on your new adventure. :thumb:

Anita

OP
OP
M

Mark&Sue

Deleted User
Burnham

Hi Anita,

Thanks for the reply, yes advice would always be greatfully received, we are still learning so much about "Fred" every day, we went to the motorhome medics in Cheltenham and they helped a lot but we are always looking for answers to our questions.

At the moment, we seem to be spending a lot of time here at Home Farm as its convenient, we travel back into Weston-super-Mare almost daily as our work lives still belong there for the time being.

If you are coming this way in the near future, please feel free to give us a shout!

Why not check out our blog:

Link Removed

Best regards,

Mark and Sue

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread